“Great burgers”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #99 of 1,176 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After arriving from Texas and getting checked into my hotel, I was ready for something to eat. Considering that I love burgers, decided to walk across the street to The Habit. I see now why the name! This burger could quickly become my favorite! I got my order to go and went back to my room to eat. The burger was still hot as were the fries. The burger was a drippy mess, but that just makes them better! Not something to eat while driving or sitting in a vehicle. Bring The Habit to Texas - PLEASE!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My first visit. I had the double cheeseburger combo. A very nicely sized burger, cooked perfectly, messy but worth the mess. Fries were cooked right as well. I will be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had a hamburger here for lunch and it was good and tasty. I was impressed by the front counter people, they were on top of everything and were friendly.
they do offer a Vegetarian burger for those of you who are looking for that kind of thing.
One of the best burgers you will have in So. Cal.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Had the Santa Barbara Char and combination fries and onion rings. Burger was ok but the sourdough bread just could not "support" the burger and condiments. Fries were also just OK and nothing to write home about. Onion rings were not very good. Coating was very course and not flavorful. Service and speed of delivery were great. Might return but will try a regular burger.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great food and great service. My husband and I go to The Habit at least twice a month. We have never been disappointed with the food or service. When you walk in you place your order at the register and pick it up when it's ready. They have indoor and outdoor seating. My husband enjoys the Charburger and fries and I am very fond of the Grilled Chicken Garden Salad. So tasty! I highly recommend them!