“Great place, convenient, good service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel at the Convention Center

BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel at the Convention Center
Ranked #10 of 56 Hotels in Long Beach
Montreal, Canada
“Great place, convenient, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Two separate stays for a show and for business in the area brought me to this hotel. Overall, it's a very nice choice. Clean, comfortable rooms, ample breakfast, and free parking for elite BW members.

Definitely I'd return here in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank okazon69
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Luton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Since 2005, I have always traveled to Long Beach and I usually stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. However, I wanted to stay at a new place and so I checked into the Best Western Plus Hotel at the Convention Center. The property was phenomenal. The staff was attentive and they recommended many good places to visit and eat. The breakfast they had provided was complementary and was satisfying. They had wonderful amenities such as an indoor pool, gym and free wireless internet. The rooms were fairly big and the bathroom was beautifully equipped. My stay at this property was exceptional, and they can be sure that I will come back.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Steven R
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

A friend of ours stayed at Best Western two years ago, and she couldn't stop praising this newly built property, so when my wife and I finally decided to come to Long Beach, we knew that we had to stay at the Best Western. Our friend wasn't lying. The rooms were absolutely lovey. The mattress was comfortable and the couch in the room was also very comfy. The free breakfast was incredible! They had cereals, pastries, eggs, sausage, waffles and much more. They had something for everyone. This property was also in the center of the art district which was perfect for my wife, because she loves collecting art. Our stay at this hotel was amazing and we recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jaime M
Berkshire, uk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

I recently came for a vacation with my family. The location of this property was in the
middle of Long Beach, which was perfect for my family. We could easily get to the
aquarium, the Queen Mary, and shoreline village. The hotel itself was impeccably clean.
My daughter is usually very concerned about the cleanliness of hotels, but this specific
hotel, blew her mind away. She felt like it was very clean. She and our entire family
were very impressed and pleased with our stay.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Elena W
Reykjavik, Iceland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

My husband and I recently came down to California for holidays. In Long Beach we choose this hotel. We were welcomed by the friendly front desk lady, who checked us in quickly. She also gave us directions to a lot of area attractions and restaurants. I was surprised by how close everything was. This hotel is in the heart of Long Beach, and I couldn’t have been happier with my stay. The amenities were great, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel was spotless. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple