“Great Happy Hours menus/prices”

Parkers' Lighthouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkers' Lighthouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,270 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pine Avenue
Transit: Long Beach Public Transit "The Pine Ave Link" Parkers` Lighthouse Shuttle Van (10 passenger) accommodates all local hotels and the Long Beach Convention Center within a 5 mile radius. Please have your conceirge schedule your pick-up time when making your dinner reservation. Aqua Bus Aqua Link (seasonal)
Description: Parkers' Lighthouse is known for its mesquite grilled fresh seafood, spectacular views and its award-winning wine list. The restaurant's extensive menu features innovative Southern California seafood dishes, as well as creative sushi and sashimi. Experience Happy Hour, Monday through Thursday 3- 7p.m. and Friday 3-8p.m. in the bar/lounge, and Monday through Friday 3-5p.m. on the waterfront patio. Parkers' Lighthouse is also home to the Queensview Steakhouse, located on the third floor, open Tuesday through Saturday 5-10p.m. and Sunday 4-9p.m.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We came for the sunset/ happy hour and tried several menu items. Our favorite was the crab cake and shrimp scampi. The crab cake was light & fluffy with a tasty sauce and the scampi was excellent with a light creamy garlic sauce. We also had the coconut shrimp which was light (not greasy) and crispy with a mango glaze for dipping. Finally had the chowder French fries!
Who would have thought to combine those ? Seasoned fresh French fries covered with their signature clam chowder. It was all very good & 1/2 price than regular menu. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure why when we went this place wasn’t packed. The staff was wonderful. The view was stellar!! The food was even better. Prices were high but you are sitting on a dock on a pier overlooking Long Beach from a lovely building which is predominantly glass.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We dined here about a month ago and were delighted! The food was outstanding. Both my husband and I were pleased with our selections. The service was great too, especially from our waitress who was due to deliver not only great food but a great Christmas baby too! Although it was a chilly night, the covered portion of the restaurant, while on the water, was toasty warm with the heat towers and the view of the Queen Mary was spectacular. We were thoroughly delighted with our dinner and look forward to returning the next time we are in the Long Beach area.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The tour we were on had a group meal on our last night in Long Beach/LA.
Very good meal at Parker’s Lighthouse. My wife and I had the filet which was very good. We will visit this restaurant if in the area in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My husband and I have eaten here in past years - normally inviting other couples to join us for Dinner or Lunch.

A visit on Tuesday - Jan 2 was a real surprise - I had invited out of town guests for lunch and the portions served were smaller than previous visits - what I remember. Not sure if there’s a new chef — change in menu for lunch — I was just a little embarrassed by the small amount of food sitting on the large plates. For the future, will consider other restaurant options in the area for lunch.