The Westin Long Beach
US$ 232
US$ 217
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 201
  • Restaurant
US$ 272
US$ 212
  • Pool
Long Beach Marriott(Long Beach)
US$ 298
US$ 229
Marriott Hotels
US$ 238
US$ 183
Priceline
  • Pool
The Varden Hotel(Long Beach)
US$ 183
US$ 178
US$ 316
US$ 295
Priceline
  • Restaurant
1,333 results
All reviewsheavenly bedconvention centerthe performing arts centerocean blvdwalking distancerestaurant staffstarbucks coffeeself parkvery nice hotelper daylos angelesshoreline villagequeen marydylanparkingconciergeconference
Reviewed 13 August 2017

all our concerns ,helps been taken of , pat of the pat goes to Big man Osmin and Fernando at the bell desk, also Tino at the front desk. Thank you guys for always ensuring that we have the best of stays each and every time. Westin, You guys are lucky.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Everyone in this Westin is always kind and ready for help, I am always inquiring about the nearby area, shops and ways for getting there. Always traveling and just about every where I check into I have packages awaiting for me, its a delight to have Lamar Sanders in security be fast and efficient with getting my items to me, also in the lobby I must give thanks to Osmin, he has always gone the extra step to make sure I have a great stay. Keep it up WESTIN LB.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife, daughter and I just returned from a 7 night stay at this hotel as we were attending an event at the Convention center across the street. This was our second stay at this Westin. Just like our first stay, this one was fantastic. Fantastic for us is when there are no problems or irritants. I can't say enough about the front desk clerk (he was the supervisor) who checked us in. He was fantastic and made us feel like we were coming back home and visiting family. Our reservation had some 'complications' but he was efficient, explained things to us and had a smile the entire time. There were other smaller details that he provided for us that don't necessarily resonate in a review like this, but for very frequent travelers as we are, we appreciated to utmost degree. The door staff at this hotel are some of the friendliest around, the bell staff were very accommodating and service orientated. It was clear to see this is a very well managed hotel. Location is excellent. Close to convention center, restaurants and shopping. Grocery store nearby. We travel a lot, and are fussy. We don't require 5 star rooms, but we always look for a place that takes care of the little things. A place that doesn't create a problem for me to solve and a place that makes us feel that our business is appreciated. I want to make mention of something that rarely gets my attention but this time it did. The cleaning staff for the room was one of the best I have had in a long time. He or she did an incredible job and when we arrived back in the room each night we could almost smell the freshness of everything. For us, it was an excellent stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Before coming here I had already did my search, this place is pet friendly. I have two dogs ( Momma and Poppa) and I never leave without them so this place accommodated me well. Arrival was very welcoming and the restaurant food menu was pretty on point, everyone was kind specially Gabby. In the room everything is fine being that the beds are bit high for me. I praise everyone in every dept. from Brian and Toni in Valet outside to Brian E. with reservations to Osmin and Antemio and Carlos at the bell desk and most important front desk, Brenda, Anacani, Burcak, and Victor. everyone seems to love their Job, they call me by name as I approach any of them.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stayed here recently for a conference. I was quite happy with the property. The check-in staff were GREAT and gave me a room at 11am. I asked for help for a few things and the hotel staff were consistently friendly and helpful. The room was nice, but a bit dated. I would stay here again, but I do think it was over priced compared to other local properties.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business