See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2018

A buddy and I were up here for the Solvang 100 bike ride. We arrived in the night and checked in with no problems. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Since we would be leaving early for our bike ride, we were going to miss the complimentary breakfast. Later that night speaking with the Front desk person about that, she allowed me to take a couple of bowls of cereal, some fruit and even brought out milk for me to take back to my room. This allowed us to eat before our ride the next morning. This was above and beyond and great customer service. The only thing that was odd about the property was that I didn't see any thermostat to control the coolness of the room. I would gladly stay here again. Funny thing that on our ride we wound up riding right past the hotel on our bike route.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are modern, spacious and clean. The bed was very comfy... The walls are very thin though, you can hear everything that goes on next door and above so make sure you get a room on the top floor... I would have given this place 4 stars if it wasn’t for the ratchet people staying there. People were yelling at each other around 5 in the morning and not once did I hear anyone from the hotel come out to check what was going on or to tell them to be quiet. When we got to the hotel it seemed like there was only one person working in the entire premises, no security or anyone else.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leslie z
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

prices vary between 50 and 150$ depending on the day and the breakfast ist practically non existent (no chairs, very limited food choice). beyond this everything is fine, clean and reasonable. directly next to hw1

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My car was vandalized and they blamed me! I was stopping through on vacation. Accused me of drug use! They had no surveillance or security or anybody at the desk 24 hours. Refused a refund and charged an extra $50 for late checkout for cleaning the glass out my car! Girl at the front desk complained about her boyfriend being on parole to not cooperate with the police!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice room. I didn't pay attention about it being an outside hotel. I'm just cautious about that because there could be strangers coming by and sure there was someone knocking on my door at 3am and I was terrified. I did not open the door! Big no! Could have been a murderer or something.

Date of stay: March 2018