“Nice restaurant with family friendly atmosphere ”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Lodi
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I went there with my daughter yesterday. It felt like we were invited to someone's home. It has the very homelike atmosphere. My daughter had BBQ pork and I had eggplant with chicken. Food wise, it is good enough to come back. I am pretty picky when it comes to food though. Fried banana with coconut ice cream was great!!! Better than anywhere else.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Thai Kitchen

Reviewed 12 April 2016

SMALL place but GREAT food! Went here on the recommendation of a local at one of the wineries and were not disappointed. Would recommend: The very best calamari, excellent spring rolls and a good chicken curry. Saw several people picking up orders to go, which is another option. Don't judge this place on the size...it produces very good, fresh food!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

tiny little hole in the wall place but amazing Thai food , great Service , very fresh food , the best soup on cold days !!!

Reviewed 5 December 2015

We originally had decided to eat at the Saigon Grill around the corner for lunch. They seem to have a problem opening on their posted time so we opted for the Thai Kitchen. This was our 1st time here and we had a noodle type salad. It was excellent and the waitress was very friendly and bubbly. The food was very different than what we normally have but iy was very good. We will be back now.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

We had an excellent lunch here. It is a very small place. There are only 7 tables and a couple of those are only for two. It is not a very fancy place but I would not call it a hole-in-the-wall. There is parking nearby in a public lot. It opens at 11 and it filled quickly and I noticed several groups that came in and saw it full, so turned around and left. There is no place inside to wait. I had a Pad See Ew (tofu) from the dinner menu and my partner had the Seafood Noodle Soup from the lunch menu. I noticed some of the other dishes on other tables were very generous portions, especially the fried rices. Mine was very adequate. We hadn't planned to go here, but to Saigon Grill next door. We got to Saigon Grill at 11:05 and it was closed, even though the Tripadvisor App said it was to be open at 11:00, so we found this restaurant just a couple of doors away. Lucky find!