US$ 88
US$ 71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

Holiday Inn Express Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
US$ 155
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
US$ 184
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 115
US$ 95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

US$ 290
US$ 275
Viking Motel(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
Budget Inn of Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 175
US$ 164
All reviewsplaces to eat nearbyroom was cleanfront desk managerwould stay here againroad noisemini fridge and microwaveking bedhot tubwine tastinglobbyjuliepetcherokeelotiondryeramenitiespillows
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Chose this property because of location--needed to be close to car rental for quick AM Getaway. Expected a basic budget room, but was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms spacious and impeccably clean, The front desk staff that was more friendly and efficient than most, and the coffee was ready early (didn't stay for breakfast). All in all, I felt appreciated as a guest, and received more than my money's worth from the stay. Can't ask for more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear guest, it sounds like a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to share. We hope to welcome you back for a longer stay in the future!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The lady at the front desk was very efficent. No amenities but the bed was incredibly comfortable. Newly remodeled. Clean! For the cost of a motel 6 you get a step up. Pet friendly and no extra charge. Close to the freeway but we didn't notice any noise.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you, Sherry, so much for reviewing our Motel 6. Your response is EXACTLY what we are shooting for. This confirms we are headed in the right direction. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I've stayed at a lot of Motel 6's in my time, but I've never experienced one like this. The positives? Rooms are larger than most. The negatives? Very hard beds with minimal coverings, no luggage rack, minimal bath items, no tissue dispenser, no in-room coffee, minimal breakfast offerings. Find another place, pay a little more.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi Donald, while we are pleased to read that you enjoyed you found out hotel to be of a good value, we are disappointed to read we dropped the ball some areas. Thank you so much for your feedback, please know that we will be looking into this and make changes. We hope that you will give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I rarely use 'Motel 6' for lodging (I usually stay at Marriott hotels) - There are no Marriott hotels in Lodi, so I decided to stay here at Motel 6 in Lodi on Sunday, January 7th, 2018 with a local friend. I came in on Amtrak 'San Joaquin' Train #701 early Sunday morning, and my friend drove me straight to this property (I was extremely tired and about to pass out from lack of hibernating due to being very active late Saturday night into Sunday morning in Los Angeles) - as I checked in on Sunday at 11am, Julie the front desk manager allowed me to get a room - that early check in was Simply Blessing!!! I was able to sleep Sun. afternoon and I woke up in time for dinner with friends. Our Room 127 had Two Double Beds, with newer furnishings and hardwood flooring (which we liked). The heater was perfect, as the rain starting coming in late Sunday night we were quite comfortable. I was able to get a later checkout at noon (their checkout time is 11am) at no extra cost. Under $75 for a clean room with no frills. Thanks to the staff of Motel 6 for a great stay. I would recommend this property for my visit to Lodi. FIVE CLAWS UP!!!!! Thanks for reading my review. Joe G. Bear - Redondo Beach, CA

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Mellette, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent value, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Once again, we were pleased and delighted with our stay at Lodi Motel 6. Julie, front desk manager is always awesome and her staff took very good care of us. This was our longest stay, 4 nights/5days and loved having a mini fridge and microwave in the room. We will definitely stay here again as we visit Lodi quite a bit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent value, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.