“Great food”

Add it.
Chop Chop
Ranked #71 of 197 Restaurants in Lodi
Reviewed 20 March 2016

This is for take out only!! It is the only Chinese restaurant we go to in Lodi!! The food is always hot and delicious and the staff, Loretta, front cashier is the sweetest, most kind person!! I love the house chow mein and my husband loves their crab rangoon and general tsao chicken!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Chop Chop

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We have friends who swear by this place. I would rate their food as greasy. There are a couple places in Stockton I would drive to or another place around the corner I would choose if given the choice. The food is definitely take out not restaurant. There is often a line out the door so there are loads of people who do love them. So don't just take my word for it. The do a pretty good volume so the food looks pretty fresh. On a positive note we have eaten their food several times and I have never gotten sick.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We really liked the food here. It is Take out only and they don't open until 4 in the afternoon. They do a huge big business. People lined up to get the food. The chicken was so good. And the pieces were huge. They must get their chickens from TX LOL.
I didn't like the chow mein that much, but I will get something else next time. Everything else we had was great and everything coming out of the kitchen looked really good. They are fast and get it packed up so you can get going while it is hot. I will go back again for sure. The food is also a really good price.!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Loretta, the matriarch owner of Chop Chop makes you feel like family. Here you will find the best Mongolian Beef anywhere. We have had Chinese take out from other places and Chop Chop remains the Best of the Best. You can't go wrong. I've been buying dinner from Loretta for over 20 years and God willing for decades more. Absolutely wonderful.

2  Thank Steven W
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

I don't get what is so good about this place. I've gotten sick from it twice and there are way better spots in town to get this type of food. I will never eat here again.

2  Thank Brady D

Been to Chop Chop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK