“Simply outstanding food and inexpensive”
Review of Saigon Grill

Saigon Grill
Ranked #35 of 206 Restaurants in Lodi
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Well, my wife and I decided to stop here when we were headed up the street to the Fenix restaurant. She's a big fan of Vietnamese cuisine, whereas I lean toward more American style - BBQ, steak, etc. Wow, this place has the freshest veggies in their dishes, very tasty shrimp, beef and noodles. We chose the Appetizer Plate with a variety of things along with Noodle salad with charbroiled shrimp and pork. Unbelievably great food! The service was awesome too. Let's see, a $15.00 appetizer which was a meal for two basically, the other entree for less than ten bucks, Saigon beer for $4.00, glass of wine for $6.00. The total was $38.88; great service, wonderful food for 2 people for less than 40 bucks. Highly recommend this little hole in the wall on Elm Street!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I love to meet my family here when I am in the area. It has great lunch specials for $8.95. We all have the Grilled noodle salad. Your choice of chicken, pork or beef. I think they would even do shrimp for an additional price. The meal comes with a cup of soup and two fried egg rolls. We jsut wish they served American style Iced Tea. They only have a weak green tea. Service is quick, efficient and friendly.Flavors are outstanding.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

There is something for everyone from noodle soups lots of healthy dishes with vegetables, rice and traditional food.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

this place has great lunch plates that are very reasonable and they serve you a lot of food. great spring rolls.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

We found out about Saigon Grill when we were dining in Sacramento and got to talking with a couple next to us.
We told them we were from Lodi and they highly recommended the restaurant. We have be coming there ever since, 3 years plus and we always enjoy the food, service and personable staff

Been to Saigon Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK