“Great Chinese Food”

King Tsin Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 196 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 August 2015

We love this restaurant as their food is very good and the service is very personalized. The staff remembers you when you come back and treat you nice.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for King Tsin Restaurant

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The store front (next to the donut shop) is nothing to look at, but it is very nice inside. Go in there. The won-ton soup is delicious, and they offer a few delightful desserts. We had a very relaxing meal and our service was great.

Reviewed 27 October 2014

We have always enjoyed eating at King Tsin...the food is always very tasty. They opened in a new location a couple of years ago, and for some reason, service became very slow. As a result, we stopped going for dinner, because we just did not want to wait more than hour to eat. We have had several lunches here to get our "King Tsin fix," and we are never disappointed by the food. I hope they iron out the kitchen issues before they lose customers.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I returned for lunch today and pleasantly surprised at the service. I've never had a problem with their food, but was disappointed in the service the last couple of times I ate here. I like the Mandarin chicken, it is a little hot spicy for me, and the sauce is wonderful, especially over their brown rice. All in all, a very nice lunch today:)

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I've been eating here for years and anxiously awaited their "re-opening" on Kettleman Lane. The food is still tasty, but I keep getting poor service. The owner Teresa cannot wait on everyone, they need to hire additional staff.

2  Thank HarleyCal