“So many choices...”

The Dancing Fox Winery
Ranked #16 of 40 things to do in Lodi
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went for lunch with a girlfriend. Were promptly seated outside. Our waiter was attentive and polite. Enjoyed the many choices including gluten free options (and I didn't get sick eating there). My girlfriend enjoyed her lunch, too. When I was able to eat gluten I used to buy many of the homemade breads from this bakery and they were awesome! Was also lovely to sit outside.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"premises"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were doing some exploring of the area and decided to enjoy The Dancing Fox Winery. It was around lunch time so one would expect it to be busy. We stood at the entrance and were promptly greeted by a pleasant man who took our name and invited us to go to their wine sampling area as we waited for our table. A nice fellow behind the bar helped my wife and I on selecting wines we would enjoy. The wines we sampled were very nice. Our host came and directed us to our table where our waiter greeted us and took our beverage orders. The food was good and the service was great. Glad we stopped in.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

This locally owned eatery is one of my favorites. The staff are great: super friendly, easy-going and helpful. The food is very good, and it's where I prefer to eat. Weekend brunches ($21 per person) are great. Two words: Omelet Bar. Also, the fruit bread pudding is a must. I crave it.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

This is actually a restaurant that has its own winery although not on the premises. Located in old town Lodi, it is decorated in old European style, lots of quirky paintings of fairytale characters & murals on 14 ft high distressed faux painted wall, a grand buffet counter, & handsomest tattooed waiters this side of Sacramento.

We had 6 people in our party & they were kind enough to put 2 tables (suitable for 10) together for us. Food is good; our party had French dip sandwich (great), pizza (good), onion ring (great), Greek salad with salmon (ok).

It featured a free wine tasting bar in the back, but you cannot take the wine back to your table. The best wine is their Tiskele.

Service was ok; it took a long time to order or request for more ranch dressing. I think they were short staffed for the lunch crowd. Perhaps it's too difficult to find more handsome & tattooed waiters in Lodi.

1  Thank MinnieY_13
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I trusted the reviews and went here for the food versus the wine tasting. I went on a Sunday and even though there was a brunch, they had a lunch menu available as well. The food is good and the seasoning on the fries and sweet potato fries was good. My friend liked the cookie that came with the meal the best. We even asked if they sold their cookies, but no such luck.