Hampton Inn Livermore
US$ 172
US$ 163
US$ 147
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn Livermore(Livermore)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
Hotels.com
Courtyard Livermore(Livermore)
US$ 166
US$ 161
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastwafflesroom was cleancomfortable hotelfitness centera great place to staywould definitely stay here againstayed one nightfirst floorwedding partyfront desk staffsan franciscofreewayinnscerealaccommodationscostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I spent one night here while traveling from the bottom half to the top half of the state, regarded the hotel as nearly paradisiacal ... and then sat on my hands for nearly a year before writing this review for Trip Advisor. Why? What a rotten guy I am! If you spent an unhappy night at a lesser hotel in Livermore, and if my review might have persuaded you to check into this place instead, well, forgive me. I could at least have logged on to post a quick five stars.

From the exterior landscaping to the buffet to the room furnishings, this hotel is a notch above the others I've visited ... and not that much pricier, perhaps because investment dollars can still buy a lot of real estate in Livermore. My room was lovely, silent, absolutely peaceful. They had the free buffet going late in the afternoon. There's even a little laundry room.

One teeny-weeny complaint, if only for the sake of not being so relentlessly positive in what I write: I don't think the music in the halls is necessary. Every tune I heard was targeted for the baby boomer demographic. The Hampton Inn may be pretty confident that their guests are forty-five and older.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Timothy_Adams
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Was surprised by the friendliness and location of this hidden secret in wine country of Livermore. Very friendly staff being proactive in guests needs. Room was well appointed and clean. Easy access to the small but cosy downtown center and close to the wine area. One of the best Hampton Inns that I have stayed in the US. Will surely return if I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have never received better service then I have at this Hampton. Mandy you rock!!!!!! I was traveling with 5 other adults and 7 children. The rooms, food, service, and accommodations were perfect. All 13 of us walked away 100% satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Had a great experience! Very friendly and courteous staff. The breakfast was excellent. Will absolutely return.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights on business. The hotel is clean with nice wide hallways and what appeared to be new carpeting. Breakfast was good with lots of variety. I was commuting to San Ramon each morning and depending on what time you leave, expect long lines to get onto the freeway.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business