“Grandma’s breakfast ”

Spires Restaurants Inc.
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Lawndale
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This place reminds me eating breakfast at my grandmother’s. Is he here and well proportioned. The check for Golden girlish. The staff appear to have been there a long time everyone is Courteous and helpful. I’m not sure what coffee they use - it’s light and smooth. Bathrooms are clean and can accommodate a wheelchair. The general clientele seems to be seniors and families. Won’t be disappointed if you’re just looking for a home cooked meal.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

It's one of those places we go when we just want a meal. Now some people go there everyday, no kidding, now I don't check to make sure, but when we show up they are there. Kind of attracts an older crowd, but it makes me feel comfortable to be around them, get to hold the door open and see their smiles. Lots of booths and big tables. There someone to great you and they will give you any table you want. This is kind of the start of "YES" you get from them. Fast Service, change anything you want, they are on their game. Want Breakfast for dinner, want dinner for Breakfast. OH, Yes they have a large menu choose and a Senior Menu that starts at age 60. A daily special, Comes with Soup and salad and dessert. I know people laugh when you tell them about Spires, but then they tell you they went there and they really like it and you even bump into them when you go. So to end this. I like everything I've eaten there and I like to look at the pictures on the menu and a chance to pretend that my Grandma and Grandfather are there too.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We stopped going after seeing the staff give preferential treatment to fellow Spanish-speaking customers (seating ahead of others on the wait list).

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Food has always been good at my Spires. I have tried a few others and am sorry to say they can be iffy. Go to the Spires at Hawthorne and Manhattan Beach Boulevard for a really good and reasonably priced breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Spires has been an all time Favorite for me!
The Classic menu and motif is just perfect.
I always get the New York Strip at spires, you