See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Front desk staff was very accommodating and personal, and rooms were very clean and better than your average Motel 6. The clientele was a little sketchy, though, and I would not call this a safe area. The Marie Callender's across the street was a good choice for dinner.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here a number of times before (always on business) but that is not to say anything less than I always came having finished off with the challenges of life for the day, but it was always found to have been a great place to stay, and always leaving my stay to move back into the world with a positive, well rested an prepared clean body, yet for another day !!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2016

this motel rate's are affordable the staff are great people they have WI-FI, TV rooms are nice and clean close to restaurants and shopping center, movie theater a couple blocks away everything is in walking distance he 14 freeway only a block away

Room Tip: rooms in the back are more quieter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andre V
Reviewed 13 February 2016

I went to Lancaster for a funeral and needed somewhere to stay for 2 nights. My reservation was confirm for 2 nights and when I check in i advised the front desk. Me and my kids stayed 1 night and the next night they gave my room away and told me I need to come back the next day to get my stuff when I demanded my things they called the police. The police was on my side and made them give my things back. I am a travel agent and I will never stay here again nor recommend this motel to any of my clients.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank kim w
6Team, Brand Experienced Team Member at Motel 6 Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Kim,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

you get what you pay for , however the staff was rally nice and welcome to help. its california so beware of surroundings and keep to yourself , thanks for the help and cheap deal , ill stay again if i have to

Stayed: August 2015