See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Everything smells of smoke.

Everywhere you turn, there are smokers, even outside of our non-smoking room. If you have people with asthma or allergies in your party, you do not want to stay here.

Suspicious characters loitering around. Did not feel safe.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Bed smell in the room. The breakfast was poor in choice ...and not really a good one. Not coming back for sure. The main entrance smelled like someone was smoking. First impression was bed and I didn't change my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank simonap278
ABVI2119, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Simona,

Thank you for your review and bringing this issue to our attention. I do apologize for the inconvenience you had mentioned, bed smell and entranced smelled like smoke.

We have made the effort to fix the problem and we hope you come back to stay with us to see the improvement.

Thank you and have a great day!

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

While traveling I had a medical procedure done that required I find a place where I could rest. America's Inn and Suites in Lancaster California was recommended as a place for peace and quiet for I would have no trouble resting and sleeping and being able to heal.

They were absolutely correct. The grounds are clean and neat and their staff is exceptionally courteous and professional.

I recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to be treated kindly and not be kept up at night.

Your other motels in the immediate area are nowhere near as nice and clean. If you can't get into this motel in this area, you should seriously think about going to another area.

Once again I highly recommend this Motel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
ABVI2119, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Ma S,

Thank you for your review and for giving us a perfect rating. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and you were able to rest peacefully especially through your healing.

Thank you for the comment about our staff, they are exceptional and we couldn't ask for a better group of employees.

We hope to see you again soon.

Have a great day!

Guest Relations Managewr

Reviewed 30 May 2017

You can't go wrong staying here. It's away from the main road. The grounds are beautiful with lush trees and shrubs. The room was spacious and clean. The pool was inviting. The free breakfast was good, too. I was most impressed by how quiet it was there. It was a relaxing time and we'll definitely stay here again the next time we're in Lancaster.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Liz G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so happy that your stay was relaxing and you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast.

The next time your'e in town, please give us a call.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2017

My father is staying at the inn as he is currently homeless. He doesn't have a phone nor money to even buy food. In the process of keeping him up to date on finding him an apartment and calling an uber so he can get his medicine... The lady on the phone yelled at me and said they are very busy and this is not a switchboard. "This is the last time, do not call anymore." He has already gave them a deposit so that he could use the phone. Where is the customer service??? I will NEVER have him stay there again and I will NEVER stay there again when I visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rkeese
ABVI2119, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Ms. rkeese,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and I do apologize for our staff not providing you with the great service you deserve. We have fixed the issue and hoping that you can return to see the difference.

Thank you again for the review.

Guest Relationship Manager