“Tasty and warm”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I like the atmosphere. I grew up in the AV and it didn't have much to offer when it came to food choices, but growing older, the city is expanding and my coach offered to take me here one day. Thank gosh I got the chance to eat here..not once, but twice! loved the food. loved the atmosphere. very calm, relaxing, and just the right amount of classy without having to feel like you're in a snooty business. Great servers, food, and alcohol

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My brother convinced me to go to this place because he thought it was pretty good. I ordered a pizza and my wife had a salad. The meal came with garlic bread. I'd rather have gone to an Olive Garden. The food here was OK but I don't believe I would ever return if I were in the area.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We were seated immediately but it took a little longer than necessary to order our drinks. The meal took much to long to get. It wasn't that busybody it seemed unnecessary. The soup was fabulous. A little salty for some but not for me. I ordered Veal Parmigiana and it was quite tough. However, the pasta sauce was very good and plentiful. M husband had the Chicken Parmigiana. He said it was good. Service friendly but slow.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Food is great, nice location , tables inside and nice courtyard for warmer weather. Wonderful desserts as well. Entertainment on the weekends. Try the lasagne. Such a large portion you will probably take half home. They have rooms for meetings, private groups and frequently wedding receptions. One of our favorite places!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Everyone was friendly. We were seated immediately. Marilee(I think i spelled it right) was our waitress. She was awesome. Drinks always full. Very helpful and accommodating. We had a large pizza. Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and onion. The pizza was good. My daughter enjoyed her kids ravioli. Other daughter is super picky and ordered pasta with cheese and butter. And my youngest ordered a kids cheese pizza. It was pretty big for a kids pizza. She liked it. Overall it was a good Italian pizzaria.