“Not Too Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My brother convinced me to go to this place because he thought it was pretty good. I ordered a pizza and my wife had a salad. The meal came with garlic bread. I'd rather have gone to an Olive Garden. The food here was OK but I don't believe I would ever return if I were in the area.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We were seated immediately but it took a little longer than necessary to order our drinks. The meal took much to long to get. It wasn't that busybody it seemed unnecessary. The soup was fabulous. A little salty for some but not for me. I ordered Veal Parmigiana and it was quite tough. However, the pasta sauce was very good and plentiful. M husband had the Chicken Parmigiana. He said it was good. Service friendly but slow.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Food is great, nice location , tables inside and nice courtyard for warmer weather. Wonderful desserts as well. Entertainment on the weekends. Try the lasagne. Such a large portion you will probably take half home. They have rooms for meetings, private groups and frequently wedding receptions. One of our favorite places!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Everyone was friendly. We were seated immediately. Marilee(I think i spelled it right) was our waitress. She was awesome. Drinks always full. Very helpful and accommodating. We had a large pizza. Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and onion. The pizza was good. My daughter enjoyed her kids ravioli. Other daughter is super picky and ordered pasta with cheese and butter. And my youngest ordered a kids cheese pizza. It was pretty big for a kids pizza. She liked it. Overall it was a good Italian pizzaria.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

It has been a while since we dined here and wanted to see if it was as good as we remembered. The first thing we noticed was that the gelato bar near the entrance was no longer there but we were usually too full to order some anyway. Now for the food, the pizza was as we remembered very flavorful and the toppings in the right proportions. The garlic bread had changed and now the slices were not as wide or as long as they once were and the bread was denser which prevented the garlic from fully permeating the full depth of the slice, but the garlic that was there was very tasty. And beer, how can you mess up beer.
Now for the service, it took a while before anyone approached us to take our drink order; and it was not crowed in the area we were sitting in. Our server might have been new as when we asked if we could get a pitcher of beer rather than just a small or large glass which was all that was mentioned in the menu she had to go and ask. I didn’t request that we get the garlic bread when the beer arrived so it came after the pizza; I will need to remember that for the next time. And we were only checked on near the end of the meal so if any issues had arisen we would have been out of luck. All in all the meal was very good and the price was reasonable and we intend to return in the near future as the food is still very tasty.