“Its Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lakeside
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Not really a coffee fanatic like i used to be but i do crave a good coffee periodically and so this place fits the bill

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I came out here to visit with a friend. The Marine Corps has got me on a schedule... at about 4am every morning, my eyes open, I freshen myself up... and I go forth to defend freedom and democracy with a sense of crankiness, sheer belligerence and burning hate and discontent that has been the hallmark of our Corps for 241 years. Still going strong and not about to change anytime soon...

So, just like Gunnery Sergeant Highway from Heartbreak Ridge, here I am, at 4:00 in need of a steaming cup of Joe... and where in Lakeside can a guy turn? Well, thank you Starbucks for being open and ready to serve at 4:30 in the morning.

Lights on, bright, friendly faces, good customer service... even at this God-forsaken hour.... and coffee... fresh, hot, life-affirming and spirit-bestowing Java goodness.

Marines are always ready to serve... and Starbucks is ready to serve those who serve. Thank you for your service this Memorial Day weekend! You are a valued teammate and made my day!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The quality is probably the same. It's always busy, so be prepared to wait. I don't think the interior is all that nice. People seem to spend their time sitting outside.