Candlewood Suites Orange County/ Irvine East
US$ 98
US$ 89
QualityInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 188
US$ 147
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

US$ 175
Hampton.com
US$ 164
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

US$ 164
US$ 140
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 103
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Prominence Hotel & Suites(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

All reviewshonor systemorange countyfront deskfree laundryfresh towelsfull size refrigeratorquiet locationkitchenetteirvinegymbusinessdishwasherloanhousekeeping
Reviewed 31 December 2015

I spent two months there whilst working at my company's headquarters in Lake Forest.
I stayed in one of their one bed apartment and really enjoyed my stay. The one bedder was spacious, well equipped and kept clean. It was quiet and I could get on with my work. There is a little gym with the essential equipment, a laundry room and a little store. The staff were friendly and helpful. There are plenty of shops nearby but of course the use of a car is required like anywhere else in the US. I will happily go back there if necessary. And recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in the area for an extended period of time but make sure you upgrade to the one bedder for a truly pleasant stay!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
CWDS_LakeForest, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/ Irvine East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Dear Cristell88_13,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Denise A.
Guest Services

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Stayed here on business and the hotel was great - quiet, very clean, and a terrific staff who was very helpful. Free laundry as always. The one issue is that there are few restaurants within walking distance, so glad the hotel has suites with a kitchen. Hotel has a small store downstairs with food for sale so I mainly cooked. The local Amtrak and commuter rail station is a $13 cab ride.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Since Candlewood Suites allows pets, unfortunately, pet odor remains in the rooms even after the rooms are cleaned by the housekeepers. The front desk personnel said they deodorize the rooms, but my room had a terrible smell. I assumed it was from cooked food odor from the previous guests, but if that were the case, the curtains and linens - any fabrics - would also have absorbed the smell. I finally went to Walmart and bought Febreze air deodorizer because the room smelled so bad. Spraying the air in the room did nothing to eliminate the smell. I then sprayed the carpet, and the smell disappeared. The only explanation I can figure for the carpet smell was pet odor. What I don't understand is, if the hotel deodorizes the rooms, why don't they deodorize the carpets as part of the room cleaning, especially after pets have stayed in the room. I also found Cheerios and candy wrappers behind the lounge chair and underneath the bedside table - obviously, housekeeping doesn't thoroughly clean the rooms, just what is immediately visible.

Additionally, one day, I passed by an open door where the housekeeper was cleaning the room. The room was filled with the guests things and smelled very bad, even from outside the door. I know the hotel has no control over how the guests treat the rooms. Too bad the hotel doesn't have better-mannered guests.

Speaking of ill-mannered guests, there are signs saying that by law, there is no smoking with a certain number of feet from the outer door entrances, yet people stand by the doors, smoking, so that you have to walk through a cloud of smoke to get inside the hotel. The hotel providing ashtrays inside the "no smoking" perimeter also defeats the purpose of the signs saying that it is illegal to smoke within a certain number of feet of the entrances.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank NoelleTraveler
CWDS_LakeForest, Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/ Irvine East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Dear NoelleTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We value our guests' response wholeheartedly and cannot express enough our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences during your stay. Your review has been passed on to all departments to be discussed. Please reach us at (949) 598-9105 if you would like to discuss your stay with us. We hope that you may give us another chance to make your next stay an excellent one if you return to Lake Forest, CA.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

This properties main asset would be their front desk agents. I was checked in by a nice lady, forgot her name though. I remember the awesome person at night, Jesse Granados. He has great customer service skills and is very knowlegeable with IHG matters. Being a Platinum member I felt great when Jesse informed me of my benefits and how I could work on getting more points. Another awesome agent was Nazario, such a pleasant guy. I will definitely come back to this great property. Kudos to the managers for training their people well.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We arrived at the Candlewood Suites at 11:30 at night because of an airline delay. We checked in and as we were walking down the hall we heard loud music Ok it's going to be one of those stays but as we got a little closer it was coming from our room they just gave us. Did they give us the wrong room and do we need to get security if they have a security person at that time of night and we already had a very long day already. My wife was a little scared so I tried the door anyway the key opened the door hoping the person on the other side of the door didn't have a firearm for protection. I can't believe guests in surrounding room didn't call the front deck before we arrived it was that loud. We went in and it was dark and we turned on the light and someone left the radio on full blast. We did a room check and thank god no one was there. We had a restful sleep the bed was comfortable and it was a nice room. That morning as we are getting ready the plug in the bath didn't work for the blow dryer and the shower curtains was loose because the screw were coming out. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn's and they have been great and this was the first time we staying at the Candlewood suite. We mention it on check out but they were to busy at the front deck that morning. Maybe I was just unlucky!! Update! I posted a review on there website and they replied and said they would contact me but that was 2 weeks ago.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul R
CWDS_LakeForest, Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/ Irvine East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear Ruhk,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback and for being an IHG Rewards Spire member. We value our guests' response wholeheartedly and cannot express enough our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences during your stay. Your review has been passed on to all departments to be discussed and we will be contacting you shortly so that we may find a good solution for your previous stay. We hope that you may give us another chance to make your next stay an excellent one if you return to Lake Forest, CA.

Kindest Regards,