Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 121
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 116
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 104
US$ 125
US$ 192
US$ 150
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
US$ 159
Courtyard
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 107
US$ 153
Hampton.com
US$ 178
US$ 164
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfront deskomeletsmall kitchenettewafflesevery morningflat screenbreakfast roomorange countycomplimentary breakfaststarbucksmicrowavebusinesshousekeepingtvs
Reviewed 13 October 2016

As we all know good service starts at the top, and this hotel is no exception. The General Manager, Stan Yombo, ensures exceptional service from all of his staff. The front desk crew, Curtis, Melanie, Nick, and Kathy are not only friendly, but are also very knowledgeable and helpful.
We had a room on the 2nd floor that included a kitchenette; stove top, microwave, and a full size refrigerator, and of course a kitchen sink! We had a comfortable king-size bed, plus brand new bed pillows that arrived during our stay. Our room, and the hotel in general is very clean, something that is very important to me.
I would be remiss if I did not mention the breakfasts - cooked to order omelets with a nice variety of items available. Various veggies, meats, and cheese were offered. In addition, there were breakfast pastries, bagels, an assortment of breads and cereals, plus a waffle iron to make your own hot waffles. Good quality coffee & fixings, an assortment of teas, juice, yogurt, plus a variety of condiments (they had Cholula Hot Sauce - my favorite!) to round out the menu. I know I have probably left something out... Oh, and every afternoon they bake cookies!
The hotel also has a shuttle service available, too. All in all, I would recommend this place to anyone. We will stay here every time we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen_pclt
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Old and dated hotel! Sofas have stains all over. We had 4 rooms reserved for a wedding.
We were told that each room will have extra beds, but instead they told us that rooms with extra beds were all sold out, and to use the sofa beds! My sister paid extra for that, Breakfast, mediocre.
Stay somewhere else!!.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen684
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Hotel staff were great and had good banter with all but one, location very convenient, breakfast enjoyable, room comfortable. We even stayed an additional night. The only drawback was we had a dog with us and the exit door was broken so getting in and out of the hotel was inconvenient. Otherwise, would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016

When we checked in, we were told rooms would be ready in an hour, came back in an hours, were told it would be another 2 hours. The clerk at the desk was rude to everyone that had the nerve to ask about the rooms - the waiting room had several guests waiting. Once we got the room, it was clean enough, but at one time it was totally trashed and the repairs were barely surface cosmetic. A piece of wall paper barely glued over a hole in the wall. A fallen shower curtain rod had a large screw underneath holding it up. The toilet seat wiggled back and forth. For the price, this was definitely not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eva S
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Please be very cautious or desperate to stay here! The rates are affordable, location is bad, condition is definitely sub-par to any other hotel I've stayed at (and I stay at A LOT). Rooms are small and smell of slight mold. Besides the continental breakfast, everything about this place says stay away. When I tried to politely and with 24hr notice, to depart/ get away from an extended stay.. I was rudely lied to and argued with.
Maybe I need to write more good reviews for places I stay at that are nice.. But this place sure put it into perspective! Stay AWAY

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank valdogg40
ProminenceGM, General Manager at Prominence Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Mr. Ryan Valley,

Thank you for choosing the Prominence Hotel during your stay in the greater Orange County and Thank you for choosing to stay with us for the next 3 days.

Here at the Prominence Hotel, we are proud to serve guests as yourself. We took your comments in consideration and hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay with us.

Again, Thank you for choosing the prominence hotel.