Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
US$ 120
ExtendedStay
US$ 119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 192
US$ 158
US$ 153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 172/night.

US$ 164
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Prominence Hotel & Suites(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 149
US$ 135
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

All reviewswafflespancake making machinethe general managerbuffalo wild wingsamazing customer servicerooms are cleanfree parkingorange countycomfortable stayflat screenjimpennyfadicheckinkeycountertopjacuzzi
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly. Penny And Jim have been extremely helpful. I recommend this location. Close to freeway, attractions, Food and Work. Rooms are clean and the Maids and are very polite and helpful. Thank You again everybody. Many thanks.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

There is a lot of things that I can say about this hotel. I have stayed here time in and timeout I work in orange county and it's a perfect location for my business very comfortable relaxing the staff there are really nice, The front desk people are super nice and they will always be there to help you with anything, and most of all is Linda the manager she is such a sweetheart she always takes care of me when I'm there. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet.

Room Tip: The beds are very comfortable that's all I can say
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My first image impression of this hotel was that it's one of the nicest looking hotel. When we arrived, our room wasn't even ready. The bed was not made and I had to call for the maid. However, the office desk was clean and professional looking. I was disappointed in the shower drain. I pulled out a bunch of long hair, meaning it wasn't removed. Breakfast was ok. The pop out pancakes on demand was not as good as a typical waffle maker. The bagel was quite stale. Not a lot of selection. The worst part was when my husband was told that he needed to clear out the pool by 10:00 pm. He did not appreciate their poor customer service and advised me to put in his peace of mind on this review. The front desk misinformed me by saying there's no fitness room, but there was one downstairs with a puddle in front. The spa and bar has been closed. On the plus side, it's next to a McDonald's and across the street from Lake Forest Gateway, where the plaza have lots of restaurants on the go. I will not return.

Room Tip: Dont get a room on the Lake Forest side. Traffic noise and police interactions.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Well this,experience has been the example of the WORST customer service I have been put through in my 15 years as a fitness professional who travels the nation teaching large gym chain staffs the importance of customer service and going the extra mile for the member or guest.

It started earlier in the afternoon when the General Manager, Peggy Fleming was RUDE to a fault, put me on hold multiple times for over 5 minutes, hung up on me, didn't answer the phone when I tried calling back for over 30 minutes only to finally answer and put me on hold again.

I was calling to confirm my reservation I put on my boss's company card and to make sure that I would not need the card or a waiver to use it again for any other charges that were not explained to me because the GM wouldn't talk to me.

When I arrived after driving 3 hours from San Diego where I live the evening receptionist Fadi explained to me that I needed a credit card for a deposit after seeing him tell the previous guests in front of me that he "could sneak them in and to not tell his manager Penny." Unfortunately since I didn't know this information, did not have the card on me, and was not allowed to use the card that my boss left on file because it had to be physically there or some sort of waiver signed.

**Job Description For Hotel General Manager**
 POSITION SUMMARY: The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, day-to-day staff management and guests.
Responsible for managing the Hotel's management team (HOD's) and overall hotel procedures (and here's the best part..) and TARGETS TO DELIVER AN EXCELLENT GUEST EXPERIENCE.

E P I C F A I L !

I had to call another general manager from another one of my gyms who came down and was able to do that for me which I'm extremely grateful for. When she asked Fadi why he was giving such extremely poor, aggressively degrading, and confrontational customer service that she was receiving from him, he became very angry and started yelling at her saying that he can sneak anybody in he wants, he can do what he wants, if he wants to check people in early he can do that and that's it's none of her business. At this point there was a line behind us and the people were in shock for how he was treating her. I don't know if it was his ethnicity, being Middle Eastern, and how he is used to treating women, but it was extremely degrading and not something I can tolerate.

I mean did I just wake up today in the wrong dimension or something because since when are guests of a hotel, or any type of customer at any business treated in this fashion?

I am the District Manager for one of the largest gym chains in the United States and I've never seen this kind of belligerent, hostile, and combative customer service by anyone that I saw these two representatives of Choice Hotels give me and someone who came to help me for their error in my 15 years of experience in the fitness industry. I am appalled by both these individuals,

If a customer service or guest relations representative from Choice Hotels or Quality Inn Suites doesn't contact me and explain why I deserved to go through this ordeal and treatment and don't fix it, I will go to the corporate offices of each, or as high as I need to, and I will take this up with them and I will make sure that this review gets put on each hotel search engine site and any other hotel and hospitality site, including social media, and expose this type of treatment to your guests by Penny Fleming and Fadi and shared with thousands.

Unbelievable. Stay away.

Room Tip: Don't call because Peggy will place you on hold or hang up. And ask Fadi if he can sneak you in.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ali C
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We got there about 10:55pm on a Saturday evening.
Room seemed clean, except for what it seemed a dead mosquito squashed on a bathroom wall.
Beds were really comfortable

Now for the negative stuff:
- We first had to wait in line to get checked in for about 20 minutes.
- We also noticed a lot of spills on the lobby as well as the dining room area.
- The A/C had a weird noise when it when on during the night. Thankfully, my husband and I wear ear plugs so it wasn’t an issue.
- The breakfast setup is not enough for the large crowd on Sunday morning when we got there around 8:30am:
- No eggs
- Only a few slices of white bread
- No decaf
- No coffee
- No tea
- No fruit
- Somebody made the comment they were there around 7am and there was no food then either

My observations:
- The bacon and egg trays are way too small for the large crowd.
- The attendant was gone for long times to get replenishment.
- By the time she replenished the coffee, left to replenish the bread, the coffee was out again.
- A gallon of milk was left on the attendant’s counter. I think it should have been refrigerated.
- Though she finally replenished the bread tray, there was no wheat bread available.
- Perhaps the replenishment of non-cooked goods could be improved by having the products closer to the attendant: breads, fruit, coffee, etc.
- There should be larger trays of bacon and egg available so the food runs out less often, and have it replaced at determined times even if the tray is not empty. Then we don’t run out of food.
- There should be more coffee dispensers.
- And perhaps for the large Sunday crowd, have 2 attendants.

We were glad we were only staying one night!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family