US$ 88
QualityInn
US$ 117
US$ 106
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 118
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 141
Staybridge.com
US$ 115
US$ 137
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 103
Prominence Hotel & Suites(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 119
All reviewsirvine spectrumfront deskbreakfast buffetwine and cheesecoffee makermeeting roomclose proximityhousekeeping staffa great staybooked this hotelbar restaurantrooms are cleanfree parkingthe entire staffeasy accessshuttle servicequiet hotel
Reviewed 11 August 2016

All staff were very friendly and helpful! The guest room was very clean, comfortable, and very inviting. We loved the restaurant. The salmon on the caesar salad was prepared perfectly and the breakfast wraps were delicious, too. Having said all that, the more amazing part for me was the meeting room. My guests appreciated the wall of windows and private patio with comfortable furniture, and the separate foyer reception area was perfect for our catering needs. Sergio, our wait captain, and his colleague, Otho, anticipated any request we may have had. A great day!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Ronnie D, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear wbarden,
We are ecstatic that you had a wonderful meeting and that your food and service, was up to your standards. Thank you so very much for recognizing Otho and Sergio as they take great pride in what they do, and joy in making your meeting successful.
R Dalgado

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The property was very clean, including the room carpeting. I wear white socks to see how clean carpeting is, and this room was cleaner than my own home! Excellent complimentary HH wine and cheese, Really fresh food on the breakfast buffet. Nice room furnishings except for a desk chair with some peeling vinyl. Good work space, nice (and clean!) mini fridge and MW in the room. I ordered a big salad with added grilled chicken for room service, dinner. It came quickly and was made of very fresh greens and veggies with tender freshly grilled chicken. I will stay here again for my next trips to the Irvine area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
JeFlores84, General Manager at Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Dear Jody G,

We are thrilled to see that you had such a great experience at our hotel. We take great pride in customer service from housekeeping all the way up to the front desk. It would be great to have you as our guest again. If you are ever in the area again please stop by!

Sincerely ,

Julio Flores
jflores@s3hotelgroup.com

Reviewed 30 July 2016

From the very start, Roberto the check in attendant set the course for a wonderful experience! Absolute professionalism and hospitality. I hope holiday inn sees the future potential of this young man and has bigger plans in store for him! The room, food, gym, and pool were all great as well. I think I'm sold on Holiday inn express after this experience!

Room Tip: Any should be good.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We were staying on points I had earned through IHG, and had swiped our credit card for incidentals. My wife had charged one breakfast to the room. Early the next morning the girl from the front desk called up with an attitude saying our card had been denied and demanded that my wife come down and give her $100 cash. It turned out that rather than charging the meal to the card they had swiped when we checked in, she tried charging it to an old expired card that was still on file at the IHG website. It was all pretty much upsetting and not at all exemplary of how to treat your guests. But the room was clean, the beds were comfy and the bartender/waiter was a good guy. The fitness center is pretty much inadequate. The one treadmill for the entire 300 some rooms was broken down for most of the week we were there. You could smell the exhaust from the parking garage in the room at times and the exhaust fumes in the vestibule area leading to the elevator from the parking garage were intolerable.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Derek N,
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. I am glad to read your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the room and the comfort of the beds. However, we are truly sorry if your stay was not a complete satisfactory due to the customer service received and the fitness facilities did not meet your expectations. The situation you have described about the service received is definitely not what we expect from any of our staff. Kindly be assured that we treat your concerns seriously. I have this information documented and it will be forwarded to the hotel management for evaluation in order to take actions accordingly.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We value you as an IHG Rewards Club member and hope this experience will not deter you from giving us another opportunity to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We had a rate issue upon check in that needed to be resolved by a manager, per front office clerk. He sent an email to the front office manager, who was supposed to respond to us during our stay. He never did. Upon arriving home, I left 6 messages for the front office manager, 3 of which were detailed messages about our issue. 3 weeks later I still have had NO response or return call or email from management. Definitely will not stay there again!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
JeFlores84, General Manager at Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the rate. Our Front Office Manager has been trying to be in contact with you and left you a voicemail. If you still require further assistance please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Sincerely ,