“Great brunch”

Lake Elsinore Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The casino features twenty table games including California 22, Pan Poker and Texas Hold'em.
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Not sure how they are for gambling, but their food is awesome. Their $12 Sunday brunch with crab legs is AMAZING.

1  Thank fionaruidh

Reviewed 7 August 2015

good hotell for the people who would like to come and play. Big aria, they offer breakfast as well. Room are a bit old but clean

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Left Pechanga during rush hour so, to avoid the parking lot on Route 15, I thought I'd check out this place. While this is TECHNICALLY a casino, it's just not! First clue should have been that it's attached to an Econolodge, right? But, I thought I'd try it any way. Should have driven past it and sat in traffic! Table games only (no slots) and that's fine. BUT, this place is so small (about the size of my living room and dining room combined - literally!) and has only one or two tables for any games other than poker, and not that many poker tables, either. I kept thinking, "Who plays here and why?" While I don't profess to have the answers to those questions, suffice it to say that I did NOT feel safe there, and would NOT want to walk out of there with a lot of cash on me.

Drive the extra 15 miles or so to Temecula, where there are REAL casinos.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

After dinner and a 25th Wedding Anniversary party at Pins and Pockets in Lake Elsinore, my wife and I decided to check out the Lake Elsinore Casino. It was very small and unmodern, but the card tables had a lot of good action. No slot machines, but I had a nice run at the $5 minimum 21 table. Next time we go to Lake Elsinore we will no doubt visit the casino again.