“My Dream Christmas”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room with Pool Table
Creekside Lodge with American flag Creekside Lodge at dusk with holiday lights on
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Creekside Lodge with American flag
Creekside Lodge at dusk with holiday lights on
View from the front door
Family room
Wood burning stove in family room
Large sectional sofa in family room
Kitchen with family room in background
New butcher block counter tops and stainless steel sink
Butcher block island doubles as dining table
Guest room 1 on main level with queen bed
Guest room 2 on main level with queen bed
Guest room 2 on main level
Bathroom on main level
Guest room 3 on upper level
Guest room 4 on upper level
Bathroom on upper level
Bathroom on upper level with knotty pine walls and ceiling
Shower in bathroom on upper level
Lower level - game room with bar and built-in bed
Pool table with bar under the stairs
Queen bed surrounded by knotty pine walls and ceiling
60' TV next to bar
Bar underneath the stairs
Large deck in the backyard off the kitchen
Deck on main level off kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sandra E
Riverside, California
“My Dream Christmas”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Since I was a little girl I've wanted to spend Christmas in the Mountains. At age 56 I finally got my dream. And I was happy to be able to share it with my immediate family, especially my 88 year old mom.
Everyone had a great relaxing time. The entire family felt at home in this cabin.
Thank you very much for the use of your cabin this past Christmas!
Sincerely Sandy and Family

Travelling group: Extended Family
kabo04
Costa Mesa, California
“fun but no snow”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Creekside Lodge worked out fine for us. It was a good location. There was room because of the levels, but the areas were smaller because of the levels. The back deck would be great in the summer. Parking was tight, since we had to share space with the cabin next door. The manager was very easy to work with. We had a problem with a water leak, but it was fixed in a timely manner.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked least: the property of course looked better in the pictures than actual. It was a bit spendy but it was a holiday weekend
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Edwinnume...
“Great experience, great location, great cabin!”
Reviewed 12 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Very great fun cabin. Had a lot of fun with my friends. I will be coming back in the near future. Exceptional service from the owner, I had left my phone at the cabin and the owner was very nice on letting me know and having me pick it up. Life saver.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Denna19
Los Angeles, California
“Good place for couples to have fun”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Good place to stay for four or five couples.
The deck was really nice and big. We've had great time here ( BBQ/play in game room/ watch movie/ party & ...)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Misha S
Santa Monica, California
“Hassle free, peaceful retreat”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This is my 2nd stay through Grant (the owner of Arrowhead Retreats) and it was definitely a pleasure. We had a large group going -- Grant was very accommodating, responsive, and helpful in helping us pick out the best locations for our needs. We got pretty much everything worked out over email, which is nice because I could plan a trip for a large group without committing a lot of time to phone calls and unnecessary logistical issues that other property managers tend to cause.

The stays both times were extremely hassle free - keyless entry, very clean and well maintained properties, and always lots to do on and off the property including backyard games/activities and indoor entertainment (speakers, TV, table games, etc.). Your group will not get bored, in fact during both stays, many people in my group chose to spend most of their day relaxing at the house. The house also includes a guide to local hikes, one of which we very much enjoyed (Deep Creek), and a pass to the lake.

Specifically with the Creekside Lodge, we had a big group barbecue on the deck without any issues with the neighbors, which was awesome.

On top of that, each house has plenty of room for a large group, and the Lake Arrowhead area is a nice, peaceful escape from the chaos of LA County.

Highly recommend Grand & Judy Dunning + Arrowhead Retreats! (And no, I was not incentivized to leave this review, I really did have a great experience and offered to write it)

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing