“THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION”
other travellers have booked this property
Dinning room
Master Suite w bath
Loft
View of Neighborhood
Game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

chervin20...
Los Angeles, California
“THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I have a big family and we celebrate thanksgiving every year together. I found this place and everybody has its own room. The first day we arrived, it was too cold and the heater was not working but Laurie, the property manager, went beyond over my expectation, She didn't leave until the heater worked. We left for a couple of hours and when we came back, the heater, the fireplace was on the go. Thanks Laurie. The kitchen and the dining room were perfect for a big family. The only complaint I have was the storage was a mess and a lot of dirty stuff, Other than that, it was a perfect place for us. My only recommendation is to install a blind or curtain in the formal living room.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for the review and recommendations. I'm going to get on that immediately! Hope to see you back.
JonathanC...
“Roomy and cozy”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I celebrated my birthday at this house. It had plenty of room to accommodate friends. The property manager was extra nice and friendly.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate it!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing