All reviewsfire stationel torogarden roomhard boiled eggscontinental breakfastyogurtacross the streetfree wifimariposa roompageant of the masterslaundry facilitiespool areabuilding cbusiness centerexercise rooman older hotelshort drive
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stayed at Laguna hills Lodge for three nights in January 16 ,check in was fast and our room was clean and comfortable ,although the room was quite dated it was spotless.There are shops within walking distance and restaurants .

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

My Fiance and I were attending a convention in Las Vegas and we decided to vacation prior in and around Los Angelos for a few days. We scoured the reviews prior to booking a hotel and after spending 3 nights at the Laguna Hills Lodge, I am pleased to say we made an excellent choice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room was very nice and the property was quiet and relaxing. I think you would be hard pressed to find a better value. Laguna Hills is a beautiful area and it's close to whatever we wanted to do. Not only would I highly recomend this hotel, I can assure we will be back the next time our travels bring us this way.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

This Lodge is an oasis in the desert. Its beautifully kept grounds and quaint charm is peaceful and inviting. The rooms are spacious and ours had a balcony overlooking the fountain. The pool spa area is clean and well cared for with sauna and fitness equipment available. The included continental breakfast is quite adequate. The rates make it a must return stay!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Laguna_Hills_Lodge, Owner at Laguna Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

As a family owned hotel since 1972 we appreciate your feedback and love your comment "Lodge is an oasis" ^_^. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Stayed while home was under construction. Staff; Jim & Roland were great professional front desk personnel. Most memorable & treasured was my dear Nevine & Charlie; stellar & compassionate customer service!!!! Great location, close to all the amenities within walking distance. Want to thank owner, Mr. Crawford for creating a lovely lodge making our stay comfortable, a home away from home!!!

Stayed: January 2016

We love your comment "Home away from home", and appreciate your feedback about Roland and Jim. We will pass on your kind words. Thanks for your business. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

This hotel has extremely friendly and competent staff in the front office and equally nice housekeeping staff. The place is beautifully landscaped and provides a beautiful quiet and tranquil place to escape to after busy day elsewhere. The majority of my bookings have been through Hotels.com and the staff at Laguna Hills Lodge handled all of those reservations with no issue or difference than other bookings. In fact, because I stay there frequently, the staff in the front office as well as housekeeping always treat me with courtesy and greet me as a valued returning guest..

Room Tip: There are 3 separate bldgs : A, B & C. Only Bldg C has an elevator for 2nd floor rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments about our "friendly" front desk and housekeeping staffs. As a family owned hotel since 1972 we value your business. We have weekly meetings with our managemnt team and share guest reviews so we can improve. The details in your review are very helpful. Thanks again for your business!