Went to San Juan Capistrano for Valentines Day: See the Mission, concert at the Coach House. This hotel was only 10 minutes away from both and very easy to get to off the I-5. Walking distance to a great wine store, numerous restaurants. Wonderful heated pool, hot tub and male/female dry saunas. Didn't get the King room I ordered on Expedia, but the Queen was ok. Stayed for 2 nights. Very clean room for an older hotel. Super-friendly staff and very comfy bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of southern coastal Orange County, the Lodge assures our guests convenience and personal attention to detail from our dedicated and experienced staff. Newly renovated guestrooms include the following complimentary amenities: continental breakfast, parking, high speed internet and Wi-Fi access, coffee service, local phone calls, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryers and irons. Enjoy our large swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness center and Finnish saunas. Easy access to Southern California attractions, shopping and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laguna Hills Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Hills Hotel Laguna Hills
- Laguna Hills Lodge Orange County, CA