While it's not fancy, our room was clean and everything worked. There are views of the ocean, a pool, free Wi-fi, and Jacuzzi. In the room was a coffee pot (most important :), hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator, a separate little dressing area and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The continental breakfast was good. The best thing about the Travelodge is that it is on Pacific Coast Hwy and the Montage Resort and public beach access with a beautifully landscaped walking area above the cliffs is right across the street, so we didn't have to travel or find parking. The small beaches and water are beautiful and there are grocery stores, Starbucks, and restaurants right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach