Montage Laguna Beach
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$ 526
US$ 499
  • Pool
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 356
US$ 341
  • Pool
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$ 455
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 209
  • Breakfast included
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
US$ 216
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 442
US$ 412
US$ 636
US$ 577
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 654/night.

Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 227
US$ 212
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 250/night.

US$ 266
US$ 250
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Capri Laguna On The Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 417
Travelocity
1,425 results
All reviewsspa poolstudio restaurantmain poollobby loungekids clubfour seasonsthe ritzbeverly hillsbusiness conferencefitness centerbeautiful propertypool staffsouthern californiastar resortincredible viewsturn down serviceocean view
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This Hotel is amazing, the Staff is attentive & it never ceases to amaze me how they never forget my name when I return. As a Hotel General Manager myself, I marvel at such synergy between employees.....jealous actually. Even the Bellman & GSA that checked us in recognized that it was our Anniversary, very nice touch.

The View from our room was breathtaking & the room was extremely well maintained, spotless. Great In-Room Amenities as well, everything you could ever need or want is in the room ready & waiting. I will never stay anywhere else when looking for a nice romantic weekend away....still no clue how this Hotel is ranked # 2..???? # 1 in my book.

Thanks again Team Montage.....

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rickrosSone
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

We are delighted that you chose to spend your anniversary with us, and that the service and amenities did not disappoint. Your compliments are sincerely appreciated, and even more so considering you are in the hospitality industry. Montage is committed to creating lasting relationships with our guests and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you back for another romantic getaway!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Montage Laguna Beach for three nights. This was our second stay here. Once again, an amazing experience! The property is amazing, the employees go out of their way to accommodate you, and the setting is beautiful!

If you're traveling as a couple, this place is amazing. If you're traveling with children, they have people to take care of your children while you relax. The rooms are very, very comfortable. The staff tends to your every need. They even have a complimentary shuttle that takes you downtown and will pick you up--all free of charge. (Of course if you give them a tip, it's very much appreciated!)

If you are someone who doesn't like connecting rooms, please request a non-connecting room upon check-in. The connecting room we had connected not only to one room but two rooms! The occupants of one of the room were quite noisy--you could hear everything--and I mean everything!!!

Would we stay here again? In a heartbeat!

Room Tip: All rooms have an oceanfront feel. If in a beach bungalow room and you don't need a connecting room, do yourself a favor and request a room without a connecting door!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GinnyAlamo
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

We are certainly fortunate to have such an amazing team of associates. I am glad that their extraordinary efforts contributed to a wonderful stay. Many more relaxing stays await you, I am sure. I will send you a private message in which I hope to obtain your contact information. I would like to update your notes in regard to room preference to ensure that all of your future stays are seamless.

All the best,

Reviewed 2 March 2012

One of the Best Resorts we've ever been to. The location is great. Very Luxurious. It can't better than this.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I stayed there recently on a company retreat and had a wonderful experience at the resort. Location of the hotel is brilliant, very scenic view overlooking the ocean.

I stayed at the standard room overlooking the pool/Ocean and the room was elegant, good sized for a beach side hotel and the bathroom was brilliantly done, marble floors to top it off.

The hotel is surrounded by gardens and the grounds were nicely maintained and gives that alluring feeling of both the Ocean in front of you and the calmness from all the grounds of the hotel.

The fitness center is great and has got quiet a view. The doors open to ocean views and it had a good set of equipment.

We tried food at two of the restaurants and they were good. Food is fresh and well prepared and the service at the restaurants were very attentive and quick.

Service overall at this hotel was quiet good. Very attentive staff all around and did not had anything to complain about the staff service.

Overall it was a great hotel, good service, good selection of restaurants and comes with a view that was quiet stunning.

Room Tip: Ocean View rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank global_traveller112
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Rooms / suites nice but not extraordinary . Service was very good . Food was decent , but we did not feel there were enough healthy choices , in spite of montage having its own local organIc patch.

Was not particuallarly impressed compared to what I had heard and read.

• Stayed: September 2011
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

It is with regret that I read your review of Montage Laguna Beach. Your disappointment with your accommodations and dining outlets is certainly disconcerting. We consider your feedback truly invaluable, and would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back. I hope we can redefine your experience as well as better introduce you to our local grown, organic cuisine. In addition to this response, I will be sending you a private message with my contact information. I would love to discuss how we can give you a better experience in the future.