“Excellent massage and facial - best spa in Laguna beach”

Skinterest Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I found Marcienas spa just by walking by during a vacation in Laguna. It seemed small and a little tucked away at first, which made me hesitant at first.
I booked a facial, a foot massage and a back massage, and all of them exceeded my expectations by far. Just really, really professional. I have rarely felt so relaxed after a treatments as I have here. Every dollar spent here (and its not one of the cheapest places I have been) was worth it.
Along with it comes a very personal service which I loved - Marciena herself is such a lovely person, and so is her staff.
If you are in Laguna and looking for the best spa experience - this is where you will find it for sure.

4  Thank Berlinbird

Reviewed 14 December 2011

I most often go to Marciena Spa for waxing, but other family members have gotten other treatments. I recommended this spa to my daughter for a facial & it was perfect. She is always open & ready to go when I arrive - no waiting. She is efficient & doesn't try to sell me a bunch of unnecessary stuff. She did offer me one product specific to my treatment & I am very happy I bought it. Her recommendation was right on.

2  Thank Bev C
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Decided to treat my teenage daughter to her first massage during a mother-daughter weekend in Laguna Beach. Chose Marciena's on the basis of a Tripadvisor review and we were not disappointed! Each person we dealt with both on the phone and in person was lovely and helpful and especially made my daughter feel very comfortable. We recommend it highly!

2  Thank ktblax