1,108 results
All reviewswalnut creekthe east baymary's collegefrench chateauoutdoor fireplaceelegant hotelsan franciscoroom servicebart stationexercise roomshuttle servicerooms are largehot tubwonderful stayfitness centerbusiness tripvalet parking
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I will always stay at the Lafayette Park Hotel when in the East Bay. Love the location and being able to walk into the center of town to restaurants, or make a 5-minute drive to the Lafayette Reservoir for a morning walk. Next time, I will take advantage of the beautiful pool, spa and restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I was staying in the hotel for a business conference and had a great experience. Overall experience of stay, food and other services was great. Lovely location, excellent staff who take care of facility and guests very well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Great hotel with ample stuff to do around the hotel. Staff was very nice and courteous, our experience at the restaurant was horrible. Our waiter seemed as though we were bothering her. We had to ask for more wine and we had to ask another waiter to find our waiter so we could our our main entrees. I asked the food runner to remove our appetizer he looked at me sternly and never did remove it or have anyone come to remove it. Seemed as though they determined we were LOW CLASS, we paid our $160+ bill, not like we only ordered appetizers. The menu was not nearly sophisticated as one would imagine for a hotel of this caliber. The prices did not marry up to the experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

It is very rare that you can find such a warm and elegant hotel. I was on the business trip, but for sure would like to stay in this hotel during vacation. Clean, convenient, friendly, stylish.
I was personally interested in shopping - and 2 big outlets are not far. Would recommend to freinds and colleagues.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I always try to stay here although the rates are getting up there that I considered other accommodations and stayed elsewhere the previous evening. It was busy in the public places but my room was peaceful and my bed was wonderfully luxurious and relaxing! The staff was gracious and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo