“Come hungry leave happy!”

Clearman's North Woods Inn
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in La Mirada
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Valley View
Description: Welcome to North Woods Inn of San Gabriel, La Mirada and Covina! Come for juicy steaks, fresh seafood, enormous salads and our signature cheese bread. Whether you are in the mood for a quiet dinner for two, want to bring the office for lunch, or celebrate your next family milestone, our restaurant is the place for memorable meals. The warm woodsy atmosphere is very unique and features stained glass, oil paintings, & period lamps. We are just minutes away with locations in L.A. and Orange County. Enjoy abundant lunches and dinners at all 3 locations.
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic family dinner here. We came relatively hungry, which is a good thing because portions are large. I had a masterfully prepared Filet Mignon. All their main dishes come with a generous assortment of side dishes: two salads, bread, rice and a baked potato. This is a great place for a meal with a large group. Recommended!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

To begin with our waitress couldn't even remember to fill our water glasses. I ordered a salad. Unlike Bravo Fresh in Moreno Valley, it came with nothing but this horrible thick white dressing. No tomatoes, no other vegetables! I couldn't believe it!!!! At least when Timmy and I go to Bravo my salad comes with a whole host of vegetables and different kinds of lettuce, too. And guess what? It's half price compared with this place. My husband ordered a sandwich. He told me on the way home, it was horrible. I thought that figures!!!! We were so hungry we couldn't wait to get home and eat a real meal.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Visiting from Minnesota we found the décor to be very welcoming and cabin like with sawdust and peanut shells on the floor! The meals are big enough to share and come with multiple sides. The bread is to die for! We will be visiting again when in the area.

Service is excellent, I would take friends or make it a family function.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The North Woods Inns are all landmarks in dining in the SoCal area and is a great destination in itself. Large parties find ample seating in a festive atmosphere. The food is AMPLE!! I think Claim Jumper got the idea for their huge portions from Clearmans...! The salads and cheese bread are a meal in itself, and I'd highly recommend going face-down in these and getting a meal to split, because the normal baked potato is the size of a FOOTBALL! All in all, it's a don't miss location and worth every penny you'll spend!

1  Thank Arlene744
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We traveled to the North Woods Inn with friends. Our first trip. We had a short wait for a table, even with advance reservations. The restaurant was rustic and had displays that we would have missed by being seated immediately.

Our waiter was excellent. Good humor, patience and attentiveness. The salads (2) were very good. The bread was tasty and abundant. The steak was excellent, exactly as ordered.