“Used to be a great restaurant”
Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed 19 December 2016

They had lamb shanks that were exceptional, have never had anything from there I didn't like. Unfortunately the restaurant is now out of business. I know one of the last times we went I found out the menu had been greatly stripped down, and our server advised us that many other locations had been closed. I guess that was a preview of things to come. I will miss this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

This restaurant is now closed and no longer listed in their corporate directory. It was a sudden closure and their service and supplies were notably going downhill within the last two months.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We have eaten at other Elephant Bar Restaurant and this one was up to par with others. This chain has got it, fresh ingredients, American and Global fare to delight every taste. Always tasty and easy to try new things with confidence.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Early Lunch time, 9/7/2016..
Service was nice, but not efficient.  I saw there was no sweetener on the table, so when I ordered my iced tea, I asked for some sweetener , as well.
Sure..
Then when she brought the beverages, she was gone, before I noticed she hadn't brought it.
Tea empty, I put it at the end of the table to attract attention...
A good 5-10 minutes past before I even saw her come out of the back again, serving someone else.  I held it up, and she came and got it, and I again asked for the sweetener, and she said, ''sure, no problem'',  and this time she brought it.  The place wasn't at all what you'd call busy.
Overall she was nice, but not at all attentive.. I would have liked another tea refill, but didn't want to bother.
We were Very Happy with the Meals, but overall the service was ''lacking''.
Still, I look forward to going again, and using the balance of my gift card.
'''Fish and Chips''' were very good, as was the
'''Burger with Caramelized Pear and Blue Cheese'''.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Our family has gone to Elephant Bar on numerous occasions. Last visit was with extended family. Dinner was good and the service too. Kids enjoyed ribs and we had a great time.