“Pleasantly surprised.”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This place is next door to Northwood's Inn where we've eaten several times. As a result, we were aware of the Elephant Bar but had never tried it out. This time we were on our way home from up north and decided to try something different. We will definitely return. I decided to try the cajun chicken with rice. I love spicy food, but I always prepare for something less spicy as most restaurants will tone their spice down for the average diner. Not this place. This was one of the best cajun chicken dishes I've had and the rice with sausage was equally spicy. Prices were very reasonable. Service was friendly but started to drop off as they got busier. Otherwise they would have received 5 stars. They have a large menu and the interior is very inviting.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Cute little restaurant between the two cities, great food, friendly staff! Worth the stop! I ordered the sirloin and my boyfriend ordered their crispy chicken teriyaki . Very good!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We had lunch here last week while in town for an event. Pretty much the usual Elephant Bar fare. Portions are about right for a lunch menu. Orange chicken was good and the Street Style Korean Beef tacos were very good. And the taco's came with a side, for which we chose a house salad. This was of a decent size, so the meal was more than expected.
The location can be a bit difficult to get into being right by the freeway on/off ramp.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

My husband lived Elephant Bar and as they've closed one-at-a-time, we've been sad to see them go.

This location in LaMirada is open and kicking. I don't think this one will be closing any time soon.

Try the ginger tea spritzer with pomegranate, it's great!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went on a Friday about 15 minutes after they opened for lunch. She was meeting with someone job related so i ate at the bar. Ordered "The Mammoth", which is an appetizer for about 4 people to share. It came with onion rings, potatoes wedges with bacon chives & cheese, 2 cheeseburger sliders and nachos. It was a lot for a lunch. I could only eat half and took the rest to go. Everything was pretty good and hot. It didn't take long for the food to arrive. I also had this cocktail called a Barbados Punch. It was so good that I had to get another one. I have to say that this was a very pleasant place for a lunch. The crowd picked up after a while there. I have to say that I would return and eat here again.