Holiday Inn La Mirada
US$ 131
US$ 157
US$ 103
Budget Inn Santa Fe Springs(Santa Fe Springs)
US$ 113
US$ 94
Travelocity
US$ 107
Travelocity
Friendly Hills Inn(Whittier)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 145
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsservice elevatorsolid hotelbusiness centercomplimentary shuttlebooked this hotelgreat rateeasy accessthree nightslos angelesfree parkingenjoyed my staywonderful hotelsauna
Reviewed 23 January 2012

At the last minute we decided to spend New Year's at the Happiest Place on Earth, after searching various sites we went with the 3.5 star deal hotwire had and we lucked out with this hotel. The location is about 10 mins from Disneyland and right off the 5. We got a King size room on the 6th floor and couldn't be more pleased. We loved the free parking, free wifi and free printing in the business center. The registration was quick and the folks there were helpful. There is a Red Robin within the premise that serves breakfast and an Elephant Bar across the street. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ccchicasf
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I travel quite a bit for work. This is by far one of my favorite hotels, if not my all-time favorite. The staff is always friendly and accommodating and the prices are more than fair.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I stayed in a clean room and the staff was great, very friendly and helpful. I love the free wi-fi and they had a nice breakfast bar in the morning. They really had everything you need for a quick yet stay!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2012

From the website this looks like a great place but we have stayed here twice now while visiting Knott's Berry Farm. The front desk service was a bit of a turn off and don't expect to checkin before 3PM.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 14 December 2011

HAve been to this hotel many times for business. It's pretty close to many of the family attractions, so popular for families. It's also close to our office location, so I generally stay here.

One night is all I want this time. The hotel is declining. The room I had this time was on the 7th floor (Executive floor) and was a is a disappointment. Carpet has a big stain, chair near desk has stain, mold growing on the peeling wall paper in the shower area, and 'office chair' stained as well. If this is how the "SPECIAl executive floor" rooms are, what must other rooms be like. I KNOW there are updated rooms, but this isn't one of them (703).

The pillows feel like someone takes old foam pillows, cuts them into pieces and sews them into a pillow case. Very weird and uncomfortable.

Staff is efficient and pleasant, but this is the third time I stayed in a crappy room. No more. I'll probably try the Residence Inn down the street.

Room Tip: Ask for an "updated" room on the back of the hotel to avoid the road noise if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business