“"LA Traffic Jam Retreat"”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in La Mirada
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 4 July 2018

In addition to the excellent food, this place has the fastest service I've experienced. Unfortunately, that day we were just looking for a place to hide during a massive traffic jam. So, we ended up just hanging out and eating way too much. The only downside - they didn't have Whole Milk -- just 2% or something -- and I was forced into getting a milkshake (which was awesome), but milk would have been best with the burger and fries.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Always stop here for lunch when traveling for business. Service is fast and friendly. Burgers and fries are fresh and delicious. Always prefer to eat inside, but there is a drive-through.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I like in-n-out. Taste so good & very cheap. I don't really like their fries, thou their burgor is so greatz!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Reasonable prices and clean. Burgers were good but fries were awful. Not much choice on the menu either.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I always enjoy the burgers and fries at In-N-Out Burger, though I don't get them often unless on vacation on the west coast. This location was just as consistent with the quality of any other In-N-Out Burgers I have eaten in. As always the burgers and fries are a good price and the quality is always great, though this location was a bit slower filling our orders. Overall, a great meal with a bit of a wait for perfection.