“Clean & comfortable”

Heritage Inn La Mesa
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in La Mesa
Reviewed 16 December 2011

The staff there is very nice, and I found the rooms to be comfortable. I've stayed
here twice, and would stay again

The in-room fridge works out great for me. Do my shopping at Trader Joes, about a
mile or two up the road, and I'm good all week. Shared microwave in the lobby.

Location is good. Near restaurants & shopping. Near SeaWorld I hear (I always travel
on business) Best place around for the price. WiFi works, no problems. Enough TV
stations to keep me happy. 4 in spanish.

The only issue I have is that the lights are on timers, and there weren't enough
plugs in the room for all of my electronics (computer, Android smartphone)

Room Tip: I prefer the one bedroom v the two bedroom. More electrical outlets.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank funutation
Connie F, Manager at Heritage Inn La Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Dear Guest: Accept my apologies for unexcusable delay in e-mailing you back, thank you for your nice review, Staff & Management appreciated it very much. We miss you, hope to see you soon.
Heritage Inn La Mesa

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

When I first drove off the freeway, I totally missed the turn off to enter this hotel, which is smack right by the freeway on/offramps. The hotel is OK, and for around $50/night during the summer was the best I could find at the time, because the city is a popular destination for the summer. The $50ish price is for one bed. If you want two, you have to pay $20 more.

Anyway, the room was decent, nothing bad but nothing that reeks awesome. Conveniently located between SD and El Cajon, and not far if you want to hit up some Indian Casinos. Lots of malls nearby with WMs and Targets if you like that (I collect Hot Wheels, so places like that do me well). The complimentary breakfast was OK- they get some good donuts, but will run out if you don't get there soon enough.

I got this place as a last resort to the hotels in the Mission Valley area, and for the time I went, I paid more than I did when I went to SD during the offpeak season. For the price, it was OK, but there are better hotels in the area for sure.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank d l
Connie F, General Manager at Heritage Inn La Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Please accept my apologies for taking so long to answer your more than encouraging review.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to da everything possible to create and enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

If we can be of help don't hesitate to contact us 619-698-9444.

Again , thanks for taking the time and have a great day

Reviewed 15 September 2011

A friend was visiting from Las Vegas and managed to choose this place based on the cost. I visited with her. This place is tough to get in and out of and is clearly being used as a long-term stay place. The room was clean but spartan would be the best/nicest description. They have a pool and it looked clean but I wouldn't stay here. I didn't feel safe just leaving my car and I was concerned about her being there, though she was fine during her trip. In retrospect though we both agreed it would have been better for her to stay in Old Town or somewhere.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank RSMGuy

Dear guest,

Please accept my apology for taking so long to respond to your e mail.
I apologize for not exceeding yours expectations . We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.
Please know that we are taking your feedback to hear and focus on improving. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you .
Again I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Sincerely
Connie Flores

Reviewed 4 September 2011

I noticed the Heritage Inn while staying at the nearby Holiday Inn. At the time (last May) the Heritage looked a little shabby, but they've obviously spent a lot of time working on it. While the TV and carpeting is a little old, it's clear they've recently painted things and they're working on other improvements. The in-room A/C works well as does the plumbing. The traffic noise from nearby I-8 was noticeable, which is one thing you get less of at the Holiday Inn since their rooms are connected to interior hallways. There are some restaurants and a Starbucks about a five minute walk away. Overall, a fairly comfortable place to stay for a decent price.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Matt M

Dear Guest,

If we can be of help don't hesitate to contact us 619-698-9444.

Again , thanks for taking the time and have a great day

Reviewed 26 August 2011

Never go there, bad place, expensive for that price you can get something better

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank Carlos_Pc208b

Dear guest,

Please accept my apology for taking so long to respond to your e mail.

Sincerely

Motel 6 La Mesa CA
#2 of 8 in La Mesa
3.5 km away
Best Western Plus La Mesa San Diego

Been to Heritage Inn La Mesa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK