Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 254
PricelineUS$ 275
Hyatt.comUS$ 275
Hotels.comUS$ 254
FindHotelUS$ 275
Lol.travelUS$ 332
All reviews great hotel rooms were very clean per night san diego recommend this hotel room service flemings aventino guests pits valet cleanliness fireplace amenities lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

I dont think ill stay here again it was ok just for a weekend but the whole experience was mediocre the restaurant and market place was less than stellar showers barely worked location was far from convenient stores and restaurants

Reviewed 24 May 2021

It was disappointing with COVID restrictions how far reduced the service was in this hotel. For the money paid, the value was definitely not reflective of the service provided. The guest was left to call for getting clean towels, rooms were not maid up, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jeffreygaulin
Reviewed 24 May 2021

One of the nicer Hyatt properties I've stayed in recently with a well-trained and caring staff top to bottom. The market/cafe in the lobby is of a much higher quality and open better hours than similar hotels.

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Great experience! Hotel was very clean. My only complaint is that there were fingerprints on my hotel door and windows. My Lysol wipes took care of it. My nightstand was sticky. My stay was great. I will return.

1  Thank Pathfinder248160
Reviewed 23 May 2021

I stayed here for a short weekend with my mom. From the moment we checked in we were greeted with excellent customer service from Sean at the front desk and later on in our stay Aspen was a delight helping us by the pool. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone I know. It's newly remodeled and the staff is amazing. Sean even let us extend our stay hassle free when I called down to the front desk.