“Great Dive ”
Review of SD Expeditions

SD Expeditions
More attraction details
Owner description: SD Expeditions is committed to being the premier scuba dive and ocean expedition company in Southern California. Through inclusiveness and an ocean mindset, we hope to partner with the leading organizations in diving and marine research - giving back to the community through education, encounters and unmatched experiences.
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Had two great dives with Nick. Relaxed, knowledgeable and friendly. Was with my 16-year-old daughter. We both loved the kelp forest and the aquatic life. Highly recommend.

All reviews
"fairly new diver"
"sharks circling"
"dive store"

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Nick was such an awesome divemaster (as well as just a really cool dude). My dives with him were definitely the highlight of my trip to San Diego and I can’t wait to come down to dive with him again!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Our five with Kristi was amazing! She was so thorough, and kind! Really took the entire experience above and beyond, and was extremely personable. Highly recommend asking for her as your dive master.

As for the dive, we did both the canyon and the cove. The cove was incredible- we saw both a seal and a sea lion. Bucket list items checked off for sure!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Nick was one of the most experienced and knowledgeable dive masters I’ve ever had on a dive trip. His expertise in (and out) of the water, service, and good company made my trip with SD Expeditions fantastic.

Whether you’re just getting your certification or have years of experience underwater, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nick and the rest of the SD Expeditions crew.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Nick was a fantastic guide and was so incredibly patient. He was upfront about the conditions prior to us entering the water which was greatly appreciated. We couldn't do the Kelp Forest as conditions were a bit too rough, but the Canyon was incredible and visibility was great. I will definitely make it a point to return the next time I'm in the SD area. I highly recommend SD Expeditions and will be sure to recommend it to all of my friends.