“Best tacos aroud... Al pastor all day!”
Review of The Taco Stand

The Taco Stand
Ranked #3 of 1,244 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 May 2017

If you like tacos you have to go here, they may be slightly more expensive than other places, but the quality cannot be beat. I went there twice during my few day stay and although I had a few different types of tacos the Al pastor was by far my favorite. I had the Mexican corn both times as well. This place is good for people with Gluten intolerance.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered some tacos that were definitely worth the price! Every time we went by The Taco Stand the line was out the door so we were a little skeptical about waiting in line but that wasn't a problem! However, the loud music that was playing made it feel more chaotic than it actually was. But, we can't wait to go there again!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

A hole in the wall kind of place, but amazing tacos.
We stopped there for lunch, and the food was so good that we ended up returning for dinner as well !!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Such delicious tacos!! Get the al pastore ones they are AMAZING. And definitely get their churros (you'll be going back for more)

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place is really hard to beat.......wonderful, fresh and very inexpensive. I had lunch at the San Diego location