“Standard Wendy's with excellent service”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #205 of 1,250 Restaurants in La Jolla
Description: At Wendy's in San Diego, CA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's San Diego, CA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The food quality and the service were especially good. I had a salad with the typical burger and everything was very fresh and good.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Good fast friendly service. My burgers, fries and frosty met my standards. Very short walk from a few nice hotels.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I love Wendy's and I'm sure I will take some criticism for this review, but I'm entitled to my opinion - right or wrong. Anyway, I was staying next door at the Sheraton. It was late, so my two boys and I decided to go to Wendy's for a burger. They have the serving all night sign. Well, we walk there taking about 5-minutes. The place is locked-up accept the drive-thru. There were no cars and there were a few people working behind the counter. I tried to place an order by walking up to the window. We were denied. I asked should I go get my car and come back to order? It didn't make sense to me if I ordered with or without my car. Again, no cars in line late at night and the folks weren't doing anything. Instead, we left and ordered out at Denny's, which was very good by the way. I understand rules, but I also believe business is business. If you are into selling burgers sell the burger unless it is going to cause an issue. For this reason, I give 1-star to Wendy's and 5-stars to Denny's.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

This Wendy's is literally just off of the Freeway and close to several nearby Hotels on Camino Del Rio South. And if you have plans to get you're Vehicle serviced at Midway Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler? Wendy's is a short walk up the street for a Quick bite to eat and a cup of coffee. The friendly service is always efficient and i say always get the Chili!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Was walking distance from my hotel and I was very pleased. I am a Wendy's fan I must add. Great Service and clean restaurant.