“Nice Atmosphere!”
Review of Krafty Krepes - CLOSED

Krafty Krepes
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 8 July 2017

This was a nice experience.The food was great and priced right. We ate there 3 times in a week, just a great value and the staff were very friendly!We loved everything about this place. Thank you :)

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I really, REALLY wanted to love this place. The location is very convenient on Prospect. But it fell a little flat. Perhaps it was the cheap to-go containers, or maybe the blah service. It just didn't leave me excited to return. Maybe I'll try it again.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 6 January 2015

This place is easy to walk by and miss but when you stop I guarantee you will be impressed. Had the Norte Dame (Nutella and merengue). I don't like Nutella but temporarily I was amazed. Maybe it was the perfect temperature or the powdered sugar or perfectly cooked Krepes. Either way, I loved it. Attended as part of Bite San Diego and can't wait to return.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had the Banana Bash with a side of ice cream. The banana and chocolate syrup were good. But the crepe tasted too much like flour and was more thick than a good crepe is supposed to be, in my opinion. The vanilla ice cream was yellow in color and not very good. I was excited when we saw the place and went in…so much so that I got a frequent user card and received my first stamp towards a free crepe. I promptly threw the card in the trash when I left. Definitely not calorie worthy.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Wonderful crepes-sweet and savory. A great quick meal across the street from the upscale restaurants George's Top of the Cove and Azul. Classy little crepery where you can share a large crepe cut "sushi" style for under $8.

Date of visit: July 2014