1,570 results
All reviews whole foods the club lounge koi pond shooters bar front desk spg member san diego beautiful grounds minute drive pool and hot tub nice pool upon check torrey pines ucsd william humphreys rhonda
Reviewed 2 October 2018

It's a lovely property but we stayed in the executive suites. A little bigger and recently updated. These rooms are right above the freeway and the noise is quite noticeable. Also, all parking is outside. I would stay again but not in the executive suites. Staff is accommodating and helpful. Room was well maintained and clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Tracy J,

Thank you for being our guest at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel. We are delighted you were impressed with the spaciousness and cleanliness of your suite. However, we apologize for the noise coming from the freeway. We have rooms located in different areas of the hotel and will be happy to accommodate you with one of them should it be available. Just let us know upon arrival and we will check for you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

The Hotel Grounds are Beautiful The Staff are excellent and the restaurant is very Well done. The rooms are slightly dated and need to be freshened up a bit, but they were clean and ok. The only real negative was parking. They have plenty but at a cost of $20.00 Daily. For seven of the eight days we were there we found parking on the street but do not depend on it. Otherwise everything was pretty easy to get to from La Jolla up or down the coast. Excellent vacation.

Date of stay: September 2018
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Don W,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton La Jolla Hotel for your vacations. We are glad you liked our well-kept property and courteous service. That being said, we are sorry for your disappointment with the parking charges. We hope this did not overshadow your otherwise positive stay with us and that you will choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I am shocked by these reviews because this is the worst property I have stayed in the Sheraton family in over 20 years. I had to take cold shower, no hot water, there was no landscaping like in pictures, the room is outdated. I thought I flew back into the 80s in Tropical vice theme. Uncomfortable and dirty. I will never stay or recommend this place. They need a Huge renovation. Sad because they are in a prime location.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Lourdes R.,

First and foremost, thank you for your loyalty. We appreciate you taking the time to evaluate your stay, and we are sorry we did not live up to the standards you have come to expect from us. We are committed to providing the best accommodations and service, and we hope you will consider a future visit to experience the level of hospitality we are typically known for extending to our guests.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I cannot say enough good things about the Sheraton La Jolla. After checking out and 30 mins into my fight home I realized I had left my engagement ring in my hotel room. Panicking, my husband and co-workers were able to get in touch with hotel and they found the ring. Veronica Cornelios, the Housekeeping Manager, called me to let me know they were working to return the ring safely to me and she personally went to the Post Office to ship it home. This hotel went above and beyond to help me and every one of the staff members I spoke to we're so kind and honest. Definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear gtalee71,

Thank you for sharing your gracious comments about the outstanding service you received from our team, especially Veronica. She has a great passion for providing outstanding hospitality, so we are pleased to share your wonderful comments with her. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to your next stay at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I was greeted upon checking in and the clerk was very friendly as he checked me in. The concierge lounge staff was also friendly and provided good service.

When I checked out I forgot my CPAP mask in my room but didn’t realize it until I was on my flight home. I called and left a message with lost and found and Veronica called me back and informed me they had recovered my equipment. Veronica was very understanding of my predicament and promptly dropped it in the mail per my request. Top notch service and hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Jared P,

Thank you for being our guest at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel. We love knowing you had an outstanding stay and that our team left a great impression. They work tirelessly to provide the best service, down to the smallest detail. We can't wait to share your kind comments with our staff, especially Veronica. Thanks so much for the generous review, and we look forward to having you as our guest again.