“Grass fed beef”

Ranked #14 of 1,245 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Burger Lounge ethos is to create a great tasting burger you feel good about eating - "to do a common thing uncommonly well." It starts with 100% fresh single source American grass-fed beef. We believe that a hamburger should not only taste great, it should utilize healthy ingredients produced in a sustainable environment. We provide a simple menu that appeals to health conscious diners, vegetarians, salad lovers and those simply "hankering for a great hamburger." Burger Lounge is a gimmick free fast casual respite where guests can enjoy real food made from whole food ingredients in a modern and comfortable setting.
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

It should be easier to find good clean beef but it isn't. This place serves up large juicy pattys with fresh toppings. The buns are soft and buttery. I also got fries and onion rings. Both excellent. It was a cheat meal and well worth it !!

1  Thank Fereti-H

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Simply the best burgers--beef, turkey, veggie, bison, tuna--you can find anywhere. All natural, grass fed beef. Beer, soft drinks from real sugar Mexico, malts: all good. Young, enthusiastic servers. Tiny place means most seating is outside--perfect for watching La Jolla's over-the-top cars and people.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We grabbed a bite for dinner in La Jolla for reasonable prices. We ate outside and the service was excellent. You do have to go in to place your order.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We just wanted something easy after a day of sightseeing. This place is tiny, but we got seats at the counter and it was fun to watch the excellent staff do their thing. Hubs got a burger and onion rings that he loved, I got a salad since I was in desperate need of rabbit food. We were both extremely pleased with our meals. Had a glass of wine and a beer, left there happy since it totally hit the spot. Kudos to the staff on a busy night, they were friendly and outgoing and a treat to watch and chat with. Will be back.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I took my 12-year-old son here for a quick lunch as he wanted a hamburger, and I figured I would suffer along. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! Not only was his double burger fresh and flavorful, but I had the turkey burger, which was exceptional in both quality and quantity. The food here is actually fantastic! Not only that, the service experience was much better than I expected, and I look forward to adding this to one of our favorite local spots.