“Absolutely THE BEST!!!”

Micheline's Pita House
Ranked #158 of 1,241 Restaurants in La Jolla
Description: Micheline's Pita House has been sharing the flavors of the Mediterranean in La Jolla since 2015. Our mission is simple: serve delicious, affordable food that our customers will want to return for week after week. We look forward to serving you again soon! For over 20 years Micheline has been exploring the flavors of the Mediterranean in search of new sauces, sides, and other unique ingredients. Micheline's Pita House is a culmination of all her previous experiences, including her professional training in culinary school as well as her three previous restaurants. With her 4th creation, Micheline aims to offer gourmet cuisine with fast food-style service. But don't be mistaken - there is nothing "fast-food" about the quality ingredients and service at Micheline's Pita House.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I had a business trip last weekend in La Jolla, California at the Marriott and we had to fend for self for lunch. Micheline’s Pita House always had a line, but OMG!! The best food EVER! I had the veggie combo plate with falafel, hummus, babaghanoush, sautéed veggies, pickled cabbage and salad. I loved it so much I came back 4 times! My friend had chicken kabobs and was equally impressed.So when on the following weekend I had another reason to come back to La Jolla and drive from Arizona, I had to make sure that my best friend and I were able to stop here for lunch. Again, I felt like I was in heaven. This time zero lines. She loved your food also. Honestly, it really is the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of their falafel pita. The ability to customize your sandwich with sumac onions, cucumber and a variety of hummus makes it an excellent choice for dietary restriction it preferences. The parking lot gets very full but spaces turn over quickly. There is an underground garage entered from the rear if the complex as an alternative to the small surface lot. Easy walk from Marriott. Close to UCSD Medical Center.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place for fresh falafel, homemade pita bread and hummus. The favors are the best by far and prices are very low. I am a frequent customer here! MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for a casual bite. Service is fast and the place is clean. The falafel is authentic Middle Eastern nmand definetlt not frozen. I will go back.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place, had one of their salads and everything was delicious. Others food was equally visually tasty looking