“subway”

Subway
Ranked #90 of 159 Restaurants in La Habra
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Last summer, if came here with my family and we were on a road trip. So, we decided to go for a subway because it is easier to eat while we're on a road trip. The restaurant might be small but it’s all worth your money to eat. The sandwiches are all fresh ingredients and it is very good. If you have never ate subway the best place would be here to eat and then leave for your summer vacation. I recommend this place for everyone and I would rate this place a 9/10 because the food is perfect and ready to eat.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

This was my second time going to this Subway (located inside Walmart) and I am very glad to say I was pleased throughout my visit. I have gone to different Subways and have disliked various components which made the place a negative experience for me. I am glad to share with the reviewers my experience here. I was greeted and told to wait kindly as the employee finished a previous order, and would assist me as soon as she can. (My visit was around midnight , thinking the employees might be fusterated by now, but they proved me wrong)!! By the way really organized sandwiches they make. Order was complete at a decent pace and greated out the door I was. I would of gave it a 5 star but the dining room was not as clean as could be (chairs pushed in, tables cleaned, etc)

1  Thank martylogaine88