Days Inn King City
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesarrived lategranite wallsafter hoursfree breakfast in the lobbyone night staysan diegonice stayfront officewater pressure in the showeryoung manoff the highwayhotel roomwaffle makerfridge and microwavedennys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2011

we find this place with the travel coupon book.nice, clean rooms easy to find and quiet.
very friendly service and compled breakfast.we recommend it and would came back
if it is on our triproute

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
bob a, Manager at Days Inn King City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 August 2011

Spend one night here on my way to Carmel by the sea. The most important thing to me is that the rooms are clean, and mine was. It looked nice, clean carpet, clean sheets, clean towels. Flatscreen tv with HBO and super good wifi:) It is very close to the freeway, but I could not hear any sound from that at all. The inkeepers are very nice, and the breakfast is also very good. Ok price for a good room.
All and all a very nice stay:)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 August 2011

I give it five stars as a motel. It not anything like a 5 star hotel. But as motel's go it's absolutely worth 5 stars. For two years in a row we were three guys staying there on our way back to Los Angeles after attending the Historic Races at Laguna Seca. Each time I've stayed there I've been amazed at the value. The room was clean, the towels and linens are fresh and tidy. I never heard another guest. The room we reserved had a third bed already in the room and set up before we arrived. There was also enough towels for us with having to ask.
We didn't partake in breakfast so I can't tell you anything about that. But I can say that this is an excellent value for place to bed down while traveling.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug F

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2011

This Days Inn, and King City for that matter, do not offer much reason to stay more than one night. If you find yourself having to make a choice among the limited selection here and you're on a budget, this is perfectly fine. Rooms are clean, the king-size bed comfortable enough, and the bathroom fixtures have been updated. Linens fit the budget category but are plentiful. Good wi-fi too. My only criticism is the last-century CRT television with a fuzzy picture and odd colors. But I nitpick. An old TV is not a reason to pass this place by and I would stay again if I needed a room in this forgotten part of California.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank curtismapman

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry your stay was not up to Days Inn standards, we will do our best to fix the problems you stated.