“Great massage”

Seeing Hands Massage
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

These blind masseurs are professionally trained and it shows
$7 US for 1 hr massage that is a truly proper massage
As other reviewers have said, it is very easy to miss as it is in an unobtrusive spot even though it’s on the main road
Well worth the spend and please give a generous tip
It is also providing an opportunity to those who otherwise may find it difficult to get employment

2  Thank grunter42
in 6 reviews
"masseuse"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I’d spotted the Seeing Hands massage place on a walk to the supermarket one day and decided to try it out. The following evening, approaching 6:30pm, I went in, made enquiries and booked an appointment at 7pm. I spent the intervening at Twin Lotus right beside it, enjoying a drink and catching up on email. At 7pm, I turned up for my appointment, was advised to change into blue pyjamas and up my clothes in a locker. Two customers arose from their massage tables beaming - a good sign. I was asked if I had any specific by my blind masseur. After a brief conversation, I lay face down and he began his work. I became aware of bodily tensions under the weight of large, warm, powerful hands. Over the course of an hour, I enjoyed a rejuvenating massage. I am sure to return.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Very easy to miss place.
They work in silence. Only by feel and touch. They confirm your trouble spots then put you into such a state of relaxation....you don't want to get up!
7$US per hour.
Very clean. They ask you to change into blue type pajamas then proceeded de you a kicker for your valuables.
Amazing!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

A really though massage in a very relaxing environment would defiantly recommend well worth the $6 for an hour . There are five beds in the room although we had the place to put selves as went early about 9am . Leaves you feeling amazing

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My friend and I (both girls in our mid-twenties) had an one hour massage for 7$... We enjoyed it a lot!
The only minus point is that everyone gets his massage in one big room with about 10 massage couches but maybe it is a saftey reason for the blind staff! They also work with appoinments but u can just walk in (open 8:30am til 9:00pm).
It is difficult to find even it is on the main road and next to 'Sihanoukville International Clinic' on Ekareach Street between 106 Street and Sereypheap Street but just use the pictures here and show it to locals in the street they will help u! You get changing clothes and can put your stuff in lockers. Everything is clean. The masseur knows what he/she is doing. We can just recommend it as it somehow feels different in a good way!