“Best massage I've had in Snooky!”

Seeing Hands Massage
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

As long as you don't mind not having a private room this is the place to go for a great therapeutic massage. There is no oil used here and you are handed a pair of cotton pyjamas when you walk in to change behind a screen where you can leave your belongings in a lockable locker. All the therapists are blind and use acupressure points to really get into your sore spots - they found some I didn't even know I had. One hour massage was $7. Will definitely go back a couple of times before I go home.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"locals"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

It is the first time that I had a massage done by blind persons. It was a great experience and the massage was really good. They felt exactly the right pressure points and even though it did hurt a little from time to time a felt much better after the massage. Atmosphere is not the best (one big room with up to ten massage tables) but still worth 5 from 5 points

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Cost USD7 for one hour. Bargain! Shiatsu massage "finger pressure" therefore no oil & sore bits will definatly be found. Small locker with key available. Male & female masseuses.

Partons are dressed in pajama type outfits and massaged in a room with other tables/patrons.

I loved my massage & this was the first time ever that a massusse had found exact location of knots on my extremely tight hamstring. My husband said his massage was 'ok'.

We gave the money to a seeing person who passed the $7 to each massusse. However my husband did note that she pocketed the $2 tip we gave. Unfortunately he didn't say anything until we'd left otherwise I would have said something (& given her a tip also in the hope she didn't take the tip off them after we left).

Excellent value for money & good to support the blind, especially in Cambodia where poverty it rampant.

1  Thank RochCorb
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We had a great massage here, definitely worth it for your money! 7$ for 1 hour massage. You can also let them know what areas you'd like focused on or areas you don't. There were also a lot of locals there too. The staff was lovely and friendly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2015

This place is crazy cheap, and very good! Only $7 for a one hour massage, and we both had a great, hard massage that got right into the points that needed work. I was hungover too so it was intense and awesome and I fell asleep towards the end.

These people are properly trained and very skilled compared to other massages we have had off the street.

Normally I would go for oil massages, but in Cambodia, I think the dry Khmer style is much more skilled and effective.