See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I came upon Keara Guesthouse reeling from a very negative experience with one of the guesthouses on Serendipity Beach Road and so my objective was to find someplace clean and quiet. This place looked new and was situated on the main road but still well-away from the backpacker mayhem.

It turned out to be a very pleasant experience. I paid $8 for a fan room situated in the back of the building on the ground floor. It was completely quiet the whole night, I had clean linens, clean towels and hot water and the staff were very courteous. Without prompting, they even suggested I store my motorbike inside the lobby overnight for safekeeping. I was the only foreigner staying there, as far as I could tell, I otherwise only saw Khmer families, which was a nice alternative to whacked-out college kids and sex tourists. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2013