See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice wooden bungalows with spectacular views out to the beach and ocean.
Fairly steep steps up to the bungalows so good if you want to work on your fitness :-)
We had a very loud gecko living in our bungalow but we soon got used to him!
Decent breakfast inculded with every room.
The Russian owner/staff could be a bit friendlier.
The only note I would make is the noise from the disco down the road until about 4/5am. Didn't bother us but if you want silence this isn't the place.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018

All bungalows are very well spaced and with a killer view from each balconies. Very nice stay and it was not even expensive. You can have massage ordered in advance or just have a lazy day with cocktails by the beach. fantastic.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a beautiful location with an amazing view but just too noisy .
The hosts are friendly & the bungalows are clean but it’s just to noisy . The music from the surrounding bars doesn’t stop till about 6am !
I moved to Otres beach if your after a much cleaner beach & quiter location there are plenty of bungalows down at Otres 1 or Otres 2 to choose from .

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Great location: right near the sea, 3 mins walking to the beach and all restaurants. Woke up to the beautiful
view. The bungalow is cozy, there is a balcony and hot water, I mean everything u need. The delicious breakfast was included. Would like to mention kind and helpful stuff, they answered all questions, and let us make the late checkout, because our bus was in the evening. u can find a selection of books and games on the reception. Peaceful, quite and beautiful place. We were fully satisfied with our stay, gonna b back here for sure!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I really can't understand the negative reviews for this property. Maybe the people who wrote them are not travelers,but tourists who expect everything to happen at their call.
Not a 5 star by any means,but it has all you need. The bungalows are set into the hillside each commanding a spectacular view. The generous size deck has comfortable chairs and a hammock. The room itself has a ceiling fan,good bed,reasonable shower and toilet. No fridge or tea/coffee making facilities. The rooms are serviced each day with new sheets and towels and bottled water. Breakfast is adequate with a reasonable choice.
The Russian people running the property are friendly and helpful. I think it is mother and daughter and daughters boyfriend. Nothing too much trouble,even making me some pumpkin porridge !
Yes,there are a few steps ! Approximately 70 up to my room 6. A bit steep but I just took my time,I am almost 70 years old.
The night noise. Well it wouldn't matter where you stay in this beach town,you are going to experience the all night music from the beach parties. Actually Cloud 9 is probably the furtherest away from the action,so would not be as bad as the other properties.
We had 2 nights here,the area has changed a bit since I was here about 5 or 6 years ago,
Give Cloud 9 a go . You might just like it !!

Date of stay: May 2017